Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Pacheco but there are better options

Not in my league, a lot of players taken.  These two were bought back by Alavés and Betis which are external in this league and transfer ban is up July 2nd.

Thanks for the tips

15 hours ago, nofoff said:

Let's face it, Guerreiro is only an international because of the lack of strength at LB. You obviously aware of that if you're Portugese. Who is he really competing with? Coentrao?

Grimaldo is competing against Alba, Alonso, Gaya, Bernat and Monreal as well as Roberto and Azpilicueta also being able to play in the same position. He's been on the radar of United, Liverpool and is apparently close to a move to Napoli (after playing over 30 games this season)

Also talking about injuries/game time, Guerreiro really hasn't played any more than Grimaldo over the course of his carreer (202 vs 190 games and he's 2 years younger) so I think him being more injury prone is a bit of a myth as they've both had their fair share.

Think you're off on this one mate but I guess only time will tell haha

Where did u saw that??? Barcelona B 127 games?? How many did u saw? Clearly u just know Guerreiro...

Benfica Hype? Do u know what it is? (Lindelof, Renato Sanches, Nelson Semedo, André Gomes?)

Let's face it, Guerreiro is only an international because of the lack of strength at LB. You obviously aware of that if you're Portugese. Who is he really competing with? Coentrao?

Grimaldo is competing against Alba, Alonso, Gaya, Bernat and Monreal as well as Roberto and Azpilicueta also being able to play in the same position. He's been on the radar of United, Liverpool and is apparently close to a move to Napoli (after playing over 30 games this season)

Also talking about injuries/game time, Guerreiro really hasn't played any more than Grimaldo over the course of his carreer (202 vs 190 games and he's 2 years younger) so I think him being more injury prone is a bit of a myth as they've both had their fair share.

Think you're off on this one mate but I guess only time will tell haha

Ok...healthy discussion hugs

13 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Guerrero been slammed for his performances in Dortmund and all season. Even at World Cup. Seems to have a poor attitude also. 

Interesting to see how he does next season as won’t hang onto his 90 if he performs the same again!

Jesus...why???? LOL just the way he is...

12 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Anybody be able to help me out with a cheap goalkeeper (Under 1m) who I could buy for my low league team who will get a rise at some point soon to make a quick profit?

Uzoho

13 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

-1 to 88

n3vB6Vv.gif

LOL

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Well I'd take the 4!

hmm

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Hyun-Woo CHO the Korean keeper did himself plenty of favours in the world cup too. 80 rated, 700k.

yeah

On 6/30/2017 at 1:05 PM, Sir Rahul said:

CROATIA 1.HNL

Dinamo Zagreb:

Sosa +4 to 82- yes

Gavranovic +1 to 86

Ademi -1 to 86

Livakovic +2 to 85

Benkovic +2 to 85

Olmo +2 to 84

Rrahmani +1 to 84

Matel -1 to 84

Hajrovic -1 to 84

Moro +3 to 83

Gojak +1 to 83

Budimir -2 to 80

Rijeka:

Zuta +2 to 85

Zuparic +2 to 84

Sluga +3 to 83

Puncec +1 to 83

Pavicic +1 to 83

Heber +1 to 83

Davidson -2 to 80

Mavrias -2 to 80

Bojinov -3 to 80

Hadjuk Split:

Lopez +1 to 83- yes

Barry +1 to 83- yes

Said +1 to 83- yes

Almeida -1 to 82- yes

Letica +5 to 80- yes

Radosevic +1 to 84

Caktas -1 to 84

Juranovic +1 to 83

Stipica +1 to 83

Basic +1 to 83

Fomitschow +2 to 82

Futacs -1 to 82

10 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Haha not sure why they wouldn’t upgrade Peru and upgrade Poland? Both teams were as bad as each other in the end.

Edison Flores also plays in Denmark if I stand corrected. Kurzawa in Polish league I think is he?

Sure, Flores may well get a rise as Denmark is due an update. I can't see them bothering with Peru itself though as there are so many South American leagues overdue a review.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Where did u saw that??? Barcelona B 127 games?? How many did u saw? Clearly u just know Guerreiro...

Mate, you seem like that type that could argue for days even when presented with clear hard facts. Obviously I didn't see much of Grimaldo when he was at Barcelona B and I think you'd be lying if you pretended to know Guerreiro well from his time with the mighty Lorient and Caen.

I was just stating the fact that when you said Guerreiro has played substantially more games you were completely wrong. Regardless of what clubs they were playing for, their minutes played is pretty much dead even. If anything you could argue that Guerreiro is actually more injury prone (although I'm not making that argument) as he is almost 2 full years older.

I'm going to stop going on about this topic now because I feel like we're getting nowhere with it an are just filling up the thread with the same old stuff at this point. We're on completely different sides of the fence but as I said before, only time will tell. 

I look forward to seeing how they're both doing in a year or two.

NB. Just realised I'm talking to a different guy now. Points are still valid but maybe ignore the part about you being the type to argue for days haha

Edited by nofoff
edit

4 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Mate, you seem like that type that could argue for days even when presented with clear hard facts. Obviously I didn't see much of Grimaldo when he was at Barcelona B and I think you'd be lying if you pretended to know Guerreiro well from his time with the mighty Lorient and Caen.

I was just stating the fact that when you said Guerreiro has played substantially more games you were completely wrong. Regardless of what clubs they were playing for, their minutes played is pretty much dead even. If anything you could argue that Guerreiro is actually more injury prone (although I'm not making that argument) as he is almost 2 full years older.

I'm going to stop going on about this topic now because I feel like we're getting nowhere with it an are just filling up the thread with the same old stuff at this point. We're on completely different sides of the fence but as I said before, only time will tell. 

Me? Really? U have 2 portuguese (Benfica is from Portugal and Guerreiro plays in NT of Portugal) guys telling u that Guerreiro is better then Grimaldo...what do u want more? My friend...u didnt see much of Grimaldo in Barcelona B neither Benfica...i think u never saw him playing.

Yes..i know Guerreiro from the times in Lorient D1

In 2 years??? i tell u now Guerreiro 90/91...Grimaldo 88/89

27 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Me? Really? U have 2 portuguese (Benfica is from Portugal and Guerreiro plays in NT of Portugal) guys telling u that Guerreiro is better then Grimaldo...what do u want more? My friend...u didnt see much of Grimaldo in Barcelona B neither Benfica...i think u never saw him playing.

Yes..i know Guerreiro from the times in Lorient D1

In 2 years??? i tell u now Guerreiro 90/91...Grimaldo 88/89

Just because two people for Portugal say he is good doesn’t mean you are right 😂😂

3 hours ago, nofoff said:

NB. Just realised I'm talking to a different guy now. Points are still valid but maybe ignore the part about you being the type to argue for days haha

No problem...just giving my opinion...im exhausted now lol hugs

What does everyone think about Sergio Rico? He just dropped in the review, is he worth holding on to or likely to drop again? Any 90 rated keepers due a rise?

2 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

hehehe do you?

I'm more surprised that you knew. Definitely not a 'portugese expression' either but I guess you guys know better again haha

14 minutes ago, nofoff said:

I'm more surprised that you knew. Definitely not a 'portugese expression' either but I guess you guys know better again haha

Not funny LOL

My mistake...its diferent...a portuguese comedian once said...

"opinions are like v*g*n*s...anyone who wants...give it..."

Ok he problably stole that expression ;)

11 hours ago, nofoff said:

Apparently, you're that type of guy or girl! LOL