Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

57 minutes ago, Kev said:

Here's a few players I've bought recently who've had there rises. If anyone gets a sec, keep/sell opinions would be very welcome!

Bruno VARELA

Bruno XADAS

Shoya NAKAJIMA

Maximilian WÖBER

Matheus BORGES

Lucas ROUGEAUX

Emmanuel HACKMAN

I would sell them all tbh

4 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

A guy sees a game and judges a player. But to be fair, he was one of the weakest players from Portugal, him and Guedes. If i was to judge players from this game, i wouldn't be impressed with Uruguay team, Cavani is letal, we all know that, the center defense is very solid, but the rest is not that impressive. Portugal put them against the ropes the entire 2nd part, Uruguay could not play football, Uruguay played rough and look like street punks at times, but someone touches them they cry like little babies, they were lucky today, but again, Portugal was lucky in the group phase, so karma is a bitch.

The ref had some big mistakes against Portugal in my opinion.

Uruguay defended brilliantly. That is a skill in itself. Only conceded one goal in the whole tournament.

Apart from Ronaldo there isn’t that many Portugal players who are a level above or would get in the Uruguay team.

Just now, Floodstreet2017 said:

Well it's for a Div 3 side in a very competitive (full) GW, so they're all starters besides the final 2 who are subs. Might be tough to get replacements for them all.

1 minute ago, Kev said:

Well it's for a Div 3 side in a very competitive (full) GW, so they're all starters besides the final 2 who are subs. Might be tough to get replacements for them all.

I didn’t realise mate. I would possibly keep Wober. 

Benfica have already signed a new goalkeeper for next so would expect them to offload Varela. 

All depends on the options you have available to you as well. 

1 minute ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Uruguay defended brilliantly. That is a skill in itself. Only conceded one goal in the whole tournament.

Apart from Ronaldo there isn’t that many Portugal players who are a level above or would get in the Uruguay team.

Well, i have to agree that they defended really well since they could not really go out and play, they would most of the time be stopped. I would like Cavani and Gimenez from Uruguay, the rest nhee.

Just now, Floodstreet2017 said:

I didn’t realise mate. I would possibly keep Wober. 

Benfica have already signed a new goalkeeper for next so would expect them to offload Varela. 

All depends on the options you have available to you as well. 

OK, well seems to be a consensus on Varela at least! He'll be off once I hunt down a replacement. 

6 hours ago, Elephant said:

Midtjylland - Ayo Simon Okosun

Nordsjaelland - Victor Nelsson

Kobenhavn - Jesse Joronen

Horsens - Mikkel Qvist

By how much will these people rise?

3 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

A guy sees a game and judges a player. But to be fair, he was one of the weakest players from Portugal, him and Guedes. If i was to judge players from this game, i wouldn't be impressed with Uruguay team, Cavani is letal, we all know that, the center defense is very solid, but the rest is not that impressive. Portugal put them against the ropes the entire 2nd part, Uruguay could not play football, Uruguay played rough and look like street punks at times, but someone touches them they cry like little babies, they were lucky today, but again, Portugal was lucky in the group phase, so karma is a bitch.

I'm Portuguese lol

2 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Their value won't increase much at all. I can't see any rising more than 3 or 4 at the very most, and they're not high rated as it is. I'd save your money and get other targets. Nelsson is perhaps worth buying, but that's it really.

3 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Player (profit after wages)

Okosun - 78 --> 82 (840,000)

Nelsson - 77 --> 80 (820,000)

Joronen - 77 --> 80 (200,000)

Qvist - 73 --> 80 (460,000)

Horsens worries me as SM seem to have underrated them despite a good season. Nelsson is probably the stand-out here.

21 hours ago, asmadeo said:

Anyone has some information which league could be next? 

Scandinavia apparently 

20 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Will Brazil be reviewed in the next weeks?

too soon

17 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I've got El Shaarawy, carrasco and Cahill. One manager is offering me Matic. Which duo should I give -

Carrasco + Cahill (A) 

or

El Shaarawy + Cahill (B) 

And is Matic worth the duo? 

A

yeah

15 hours ago, Lowco said:

Hello guys... I have 10m and i want to spend in promises. I made a short list, can someone rank them? Or choose 3, 5 to buy?

Godfred Donsah 87 7m
Diadie Samassékou 87 7m
Wilmar Barrios 87 6m
Andrija Zivkovic 86 6m
Ricardo Esgaio 86 3m
Yann Karamoh 85 5m
Josip Brekalo 84 4m
Weston McKennie 83 3m
Fabricio Bustos 83 2.6m
Luka Ilic 78 1m
Beni Baningime 78 1m
Exequiel Palacios 78 1m
Timothy Weah 76 1.6m
Xian Emmers 73 0.3m
Callum Hudson-Odoi 73 1m
Fernando (Palmeiras - Shakhtar D.) 70 0.2m

Thx in advice!

Samassekou, Weah, Bustos

13 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Great performance to silence all those Mbappe haters

who hates him?

10 hours ago, Kev said:

Here's a few players I've bought recently who've had there rises. If anyone gets a sec, keep/sell opinions would be very welcome!

Bruno VARELA

Bruno XADAS

Shoya NAKAJIMA

Maximilian WÖBER

Matheus BORGES

Lucas ROUGEAUX

Emmanuel HACKMAN

nice

9 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

rafael guerrero sucks 

haha

9 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Ref made mistakes against Morocco in the Portugal game, karma comes around

10 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

I'm Portuguese lol

I see, so your comment fits the standard, i guess you don't remember him when he played well. He's clearly out of form, he didn't play much this season because of injuries, shouldn't be playing first team.

Hugo VETLESEN looks like a good purchase but he plays for Stabaek and it started today.. so tomorrow they will finish this team and there is no time to buy him 😐

15 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, i have to agree that they defended really well since they could not really go out and play, they would most of the time be stopped. I would like Cavani and Gimenez from Uruguay, the rest nhee.

Godin, Bentancur and Torreira .... (!) 

22 hours ago, Lowco said:

Hello guys... I have 10m and i want to spend in promises. I made a short list, can someone rank them? Or choose 3, 5 to buy?

Godfred Donsah 87 7m
Diadie Samassékou 87 7m
Wilmar Barrios 87 6m
Andrija Zivkovic 86 6m
Ricardo Esgaio 86 3m
Yann Karamoh 85 5m
Josip Brekalo 84 4m
Weston McKennie 83 3m
Fabricio Bustos 83 2.6m
Luka Ilic 78 1m
Beni Baningime 78 1m
Exequiel Palacios 78 1m
Timothy Weah 76 1.6m
Xian Emmers 73 0.3m
Callum Hudson-Odoi 73 1m
Fernando (Palmeiras - Shakhtar D.) 70 0.2m

Thx in advice!

Samassekou, Emmers (!!), Weah and Bustos

10 minutes ago, Bud said:

Alexander-arnold or pavard? 

It depends of what you want or need position wise, i think Pavard will settle as a Center Back in long term. Potential, both got great potential. Can't you get both?

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Godin is really good don't get me wrong, especially on the air, but other than that, i still prefer Pepe. Bentancur and Torreira are not that special, in my opinion.

Godin is a world class defender, for both club and country, forming the best centre back pairing in international football and arguably that at club level as well. The amount of goals that teams that Godin and Gimenez concede speaks for itself, and the skill to achieve that is certainly more than just being 'solid'. Pepe's clearly past his best, playing at a much lower level and nowhere near that world class bracket any more.