Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

50 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

Messi dropped from 80M to 60M after Argentina eliminated.

No, it was because it was his birthday last week. Players usually drop a few days after their birthday, especially 30+.

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Godin is really good don't get me wrong, especially on the air, but other than that, i still prefer Pepe. Bentancur and Torreira are not that special, in my opinion.

Hahahahaha. What?! I wouldn't have bothered arguing with you about Guerreiro/Grimaldo if you'd posted this first :P

10 hours ago, Elephant said:

Norway is up next. Gilli Rolantssen Sorensen looks like a good purchase for 380k, while Erling Haland (340k) is the obvious wonderkid to pick up. At 260k, Babajide Akintola looks decent.

What rises are we looking at for these mate?

4 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Godin is a world class defender, for both club and country, forming the best centre back pairing in international football and arguably that at club level as well. The amount of goals that teams that Godin and Gimenez concede speaks for itself, and the skill to achieve that is certainly more than just being 'solid'. Pepe's clearly past his best, playing at a much lower level and nowhere near that world class bracket any more. 

And? I didn't say otherwise, i just said i wanted Gimenez and Cavani from Uruguay in Portugal NT, everyone has preferences...

5 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

It depends of what you want or need position wise, i think Pavard will settle as a Center Back in long term. Potential, both got great potential. Can't you get both?

Unfortunately I can't, because I haven't enough budget. I'm selling hakimi because I have also odriozola and amian on the right. Indeed I need a dc but if alexander Arnold will grow up faster than pavard I could use amian as dc. Or there is some dc better than pavard at the same budget? (10M)

8 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

And? I didn't say otherwise, i just said i wanted Gimenez and Cavani from Uruguay in Portugal NT, everyone has preferences...

And I'm saying it's insane that you could possibly prefer to have Godin over Gimenez. It's also insane that you wouldn't take Suarez, given your lack of attacking support for Ronaldo. People can have preferences, but I'm not sure you can support those with an argument that has any validity. 

For me, Uruguay have four world class players - Godin, Gimenez, Suarez and Cavani (all in the spine of their side); Portugal have one. They're the better team for me, and deserved to win yesterday.

Just like people shouldn't go up in ratings for a good world cup, people shouldn't go down in ratings for a bad one.  You don't see anyone talking about how Artem Dzyuba should go 88->92 after scoring 3 goals and 1 assists in the world cup. 

32 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

And I'm saying it's insane that you could possibly prefer to have Godin over Gimenez. It's also insane that you wouldn't take Suarez, given your lack of attacking support for Ronaldo. People can have preferences, but I'm not sure you can support those with an argument that has any validity. 

For me, Uruguay have four world class players - Godin, Gimenez, Suarez and Cavani (all in the spine of their side); Portugal have one. They're the better team for me, and deserved to win yesterday.

It's my opinion, i know it's the first time a person prefers different players to other person, it hasn't be done before, amazing.

And tell what you want about Pepe, but still beat Gimenez and Godin in the air in a Corner Kick. Godin didn't even jump. You say Uruguay deserved to win? Okay, it's your opinion, but yesterday they were inferior. If you even saw the game you would see it, and it's backed by every stat. But they scored, and we did not, that's the only stat that counts in the end. And one thing i can say for sure, without Cavani they wouldn't have won yesterday.

15 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

It's my opinion, i know it's the first time a person prefers different players to other person, it hasn't be done before, amazing.

And tell what you want about Pepe, but still beat Gimenez and Godin in the air in a Corner Kick.

Yeah, I've not questioned your right to have an opinion, I'm only questioning your opinion. Most people would support their view when questioned with some sort of argument, if you don't want to do that then that's fine by me. 

He wasn't either man's player to mark. Godin was closely marking Ronaldo from corners, and prevented him from getting a chance from them. 

25 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

Yeah, I've not questioned your right to have an opinion, I'm only questioning your opinion. Most people would support their view when questioned with some sort of argument, if you don't want to do that then that's fine by me. 

He wasn't either man's player to mark. Godin was closely marking Ronaldo from corners, and prevented him from getting a chance from them. 

Of course you're questioning my opinion, you have a contrary opinion, i'm not questioning yours though.

Lol, nop, i know how this goes, i could provide whatever support i could get, it would always be the same answer from your part, because it's your opinion, and you're of course right.

7 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Godin is really good don't get me wrong, especially on the air, but other than that, i still prefer Pepe. Bentancur and Torreira are not that special, in my opinion.

How can you chose Pepe over Godin ??? Godin is one of the best defenders in the world. Simple

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Yeah, Bentancur and Torreira are worlds best midfielders…

1- How old are they ?

2- Bentancur already playing on that age for Juventus FC

3- Torreira key player since this year for UC Sampdoria. 

3 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Yeah, Bentancur and Torreira are worlds best midfielders…

No one said they are the best. They are still equal to Portugal and have much more potential at the very worst opinion.

Pepe over Godin.. pack your suitcases mate 🤣🤡 

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

How can you chose Pepe over Godin ??? Godin is one of the best defenders in the world. Simple

Lol, i said i'd take two player from Uruguay to improve Portugal if i could, Gimenez and Cavani. I like how they play and how effective they are. The rest i'm fine with what we have, deal with it as you want.

16 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

No one said they are the best. They are still equal to Portugal and have much more potential at the very worst opinion.

Pepe over Godin.. pack your suitcases mate 🤣🤡 

I'm not in Russia dude. Equal? ahahah, Delusional, potential? Maybe. And the proof was that they could barely go out playing, couldn't even deliver a freaking pass.

And another thing, i never said Godin was better or worse than Pepe, i said i'm good with Pepe, but i think with some people stupidity is hard to grasp that.