Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Carzlos2 said:

Cristiano Ronaldo or Muller + Diego Costa?

Ronaldo. He's maintaining his level. Don't give up Ronaldo at this point unless you are getting back a generational talent like him. Mbappe or Jesus for example. Or a truly top young defender like Kimmich or Varane. And then you'd still need a second piece IMHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swanseajack said:

What's people's thoughts on the likelihood of Ante Rebic getting a +2 to 89 on the back of the World Cup?

None. It's a small snapshot of time. He's not suddenly an 89 rated player. And Germany was just done. If he has a great start to the season, maybe, just maybe he'll get an 89.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tryn2rtr said:

None. It's a small snapshot of time. He's not suddenly an 89 rated player. And Germany was just done. If he has a great start to the season, maybe, just maybe he'll get an 89.

Well I think they've certainly under reviewed him. The way he's performed this season, and the way he's performed in this tournament is definitely of an 89 calibre. He was one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga last season, looks like he could well get a big money move and ahead of Brozovic (90), Badelj (90) and Kovacic (91) and the pecking order for this Croatia side. If he can keep on making a key impact, should they get to the final or win the competition then surely he'd get an 89?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Well I think they've certainly under reviewed him. The way he's performed this season, and the way he's performed in this tournament is definitely of an 89 calibre. He was one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga last season, looks like he could well get a big money move and ahead of Brozovic (90), Badelj (90) and Kovacic (91) and the pecking order for this Croatia side. If he can keep on making a key impact, should they get to the final or win the competition then surely he'd get an 89?

Not until Germany, or wherever he is playing, is reviewed again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Well I think they've certainly under reviewed him. The way he's performed this season, and the way he's performed in this tournament is definitely of an 89 calibre. He was one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga last season, looks like he could well get a big money move and ahead of Brozovic (90), Badelj (90) and Kovacic (91) and the pecking order for this Croatia side. If he can keep on making a key impact, should they get to the final or win the competition then surely he'd get an 89?

I think the point he was trying to make was that if he does rise, it won't be just because of the World Cup.  If he does have a good season or deserved to rise more, than the World Cup will help. But the World Cup won't be the reason he rises. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

Cristiano Ronaldo or Muller + Diego Costa?

Ronaldo (but if you want depth...duo)

20 hours ago, iAwesome said:

Fabian Ruiz or Golovin or Lobotka?

duo

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

I was absent for a few days. What leagues have been done and which leagues are next? Thanks! ☺️

everything's done

12 hours ago, swanseajack said:

What's people's thoughts on the likelihood of Ante Rebic getting a +2 to 89 on the back of the World Cup?

no too soon

5 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Immobile92 for gimenez91???

Gimenez

3 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Andreas christensen it's intéressant?

meaning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearts 17 year old 67 rated midfielder Harry Cochrane rating prediction? Played 22 games last season. Could be a very good riser 🙂 Scored against Celtic and is being noted in various ones to watch for the future lists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Sisto or Maxi Gomez? 

Chiesa or B.Traore?

Akanji, Pavard, Zakaria, Gnagnon? Order of preference?? 

Maxi Gomez 100%   

Chiesa 100%

Pavard, Akanji, Gnagnon Zakaria

7 hours ago, davidm92 said:

Lacazette, Xhaka, Mustafi, Depay, Shaqiri.  Kind of an obvious question, but rank these please?

Tough because of the different positions but for me its pretty much the order you listed them. MAYBE Xhaka over Lacazette and Depay over Mustafi though

3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thomas Partey and Manolas - good buy? I don't have any proper DM and in defence, I've Barzagli, Naldo, Glik, Caldara. 

Suso or Gelson Martins? 

Partey is a good choice but you could also consider Torreira an Rodri. Manolas is good but I believe their are better CB's out there. You could have a look at Vertonghen, Alonso, Otamendi, Rudiger, Stones, Kimpembe, Pavard and Lenglet too and see who suits you best.

Suso vs Martins, flip a coin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×