Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Order of preference:

I must sell one of these:

Eric Dier - Koulibay - Van Dijk - Skriniar - Giménez

Pepe - Gimenez - Koulibaly - Skriniar - Van Dijk - Dier

On 6/30/2018 at 8:17 PM, Kev said:

Here's a few players I've bought recently who've had there rises. If anyone gets a sec, keep/sell opinions would be very welcome!

Bruno VARELA Sell

Bruno XADAS Keep

Shoya NAKAJIMA Sell

Maximilian WÖBER i have him too...i really dont know

Matheus BORGES X

Lucas ROUGEAUX X

Emmanuel HACKMAN Sell 

Godin is the best atm...no doubt (Pepe was for a few years the best CB in the world for me) but i understand Vitor choices cause Portugal have already old CBs...we need "new blood" (Gimenez). And i understand he didnt pick Suarez cause we have a little genious (shame he justa appeared in th last game)...Bernardo Silva.

17 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Guys...Haidara over Samassekou easy...hes gonna replaca Keita in Leipzig.

Well, that would be the obvious choice and i'm still hoping that will happen, but it seems that Leipzig is looking elsewhere also. They seemed to be interested in Max Meyer for a while but it didn't work out, apparently his financial demands were too high. It will be interesting to see who'll they hire to fill the void there, it's some big shoes to fill.

4 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, that would be the obvious choice and i'm still hoping that will happen, but it seems that Leipzig is looking elsewhere also. They seemed to be interested in Max Meyer for a while but it didn't work out, apparently his financial demands were too high.

Neverthless....younger and better :)

25 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

@TMCosta With Marcano out and Reyes seeming to be heading out too. What chances have Diogo Leite and/or Diogo Queiroz of being part of the first team next season?

Reyes 100% out Mbemba 90% in

Dont know if we gonna sell 1 of them...

I dont think so for now...Felipe, Mbemba, Osório...maybe 4th spot and B team one of them and loan to a 1st division club like Jorge Fernandes (Tondela) or sell the other.

5 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Reyes 100% out Mbemba 90% in

Dont know if we gonna sell 1 of them...

I dont think so for now...Felipe, Mbemba, Osório...maybe 4th spot and B team one of them and loan to a 1st division club like Jorge Fernandes (Tondela) or sell the other.

I read that were foreign clubs interested in them, but i always take those news with a pinch of salt at that age. 

On 7/2/2018 at 11:29 AM, swanseajack said:

Well I think they've certainly under reviewed him. The way he's performed this season, and the way he's performed in this tournament is definitely of an 89 calibre. He was one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga last season, looks like he could well get a big money move and ahead of Brozovic (90), Badelj (90) and Kovacic (91) and the pecking order for this Croatia side. If he can keep on making a key impact, should they get to the final or win the competition then surely he'd get an 89?

Perisic received plus 1 to a 91 last tournament so wouldn’t be surprised to see Rebic get 88 or 89 if they can get to the semis.

On 7/3/2018 at 1:43 AM, Tharanidharan said:

Sisto or Maxi Gomez? 

Chiesa or B.Traore?

Akanji, Pavard, Zakaria, Gnagnon? Order of preference?? 

Maxi and Chiesa and Akanji no doubts.

APLOGIES DIDNT SEE PAVARD THERE. Definitely Pavard then akanji 

On 7/3/2018 at 10:31 AM, Tharanidharan said:

I've got Mbappe and one manager wants to buy him. 

He got Sane, Fekir and Sterling. He has transfer listed Fekir and Sterling. 

Any deal I could get for Mbappe? 

You will regret it forever if you sell Mbappe 95/96 player in the future can’t say the same about the rest on the list