Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

This transfer window will be very interesting. I wonder now, who Real will buy…  Neymar?

Maybe now the main reviews are over with the Transfer Window is left as the biggest talking point. Perhaps with Sir Rahul's kind permission we could use this thread to speculate & discuss on this Transfer Window's machinations???

For what it's worth, I have a low level source at Spurs & I speak over the phone with him maybe once a week or so. He is not "in the know" at Tottenham BUT is closer to Club Rumours throughout the UK then I am that's for certain. I got a lot of information for more than a month before Juan Foyth's aquistion for instance. Anyway this is the speculation we've talked about so far:-

Pavard to Bayern or Spurs? : Bayern are favourites IF they really want him, but Spurs are very interested if Bayern falls thru.

Jack Grealish to Spurs? : Feels like Spurs are favourites but Liverpool are sniffing around. Incidentally his low level source at Liverpool say they may well buy Shaquiri from Stoke tho it may have to wait as Crystal Palace & even Barcelona are interested. Feels Liverpool are favourites.

Lemar to Atletico? : But Liverpool are waiting in the wings

Others we've mentioned last time, Golovin to Chelsea?? ... waiting on WCup finishing when I last spoke but some interest from Man Utd too.

Anything else (Juicy) I can ask him about? Mainly UK info but does follow the Big clubs of Europe too & has his own opinions on them too? I'll be speking to him again in a couple of days....

Oh I forgot Good chance Spurs will get Wilmar Barrios, didn't particularly interest me is the reason I forgot. Cheeers Socca

Ps Remember the above are just speculations from a low level source employed by a premiership club, so no guarantees

4 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Maybe now the main reviews are over with the Transfer Window is left as the biggest talking point. Perhaps with Sir Rahul's kind permission we could use this thread to speculate & discuss on this Transfer Window's machinations???

For what it's worth, I have a low level source at Spurs & I speak over the phone with him maybe once a week or so. He is not "in the know" at Tottenham BUT is closer to Club Rumours throughout the UK then I am that's for certain. I got a lot of information for more than a month before Juan Foyth's aquistion for instance. Anyway this is the speculation we've talked about so far:-

Pavard to Bayern or Spurs? : Bayern are favourites IF they really want him, but Spurs are very interested if Bayern falls thru.

Jack Grealish to Spurs? : Feels like Spurs are favourites but Liverpool are sniffing around. Incidentally his low level source at Liverpool say they may well buy Shaquiri from Stoke tho it may have to wait as Crystal Palace & even Barcelona are interested. Feels Liverpool are favourites.

Others we've mentioned last time, Golovin to Chelsea?? ... waiting on WCup finishing when I last spoke but some interest from Man Utd too.

Anything else (Juicy) I can ask him about? Mainly UK info but does follow the Big clubs of Europe too & has his own opinions on them too? I'll be speking to him again in a couple of days....

What are the chances of Onomah integrating Spurs squad this season? 

3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hello all, I'm building a youth team in one of GW. 

I've Joe Gomez, Dolberg, Grandsir, Kluivert and Odegaard. Need suggestions for other positions. Help me out guys. 

RB : Dalot, Mukiele, Kenny (Best one or ranking) 

LB : Chillwell, Lato, Tierney 

CB: Uduokhai, Mensah, Sarr, Riedewald, Mere 

CM: Locatelli, Alena, Davies, Haidara, Maycon, Ozcan (Ranking order please) 

Wingers : Grandsir, Odegaard, Ikone. 

Rating doesn't matter. All that matters is who have a bright future. 

I've got Lemos, Barzagli, Caldara, Naldo, Glik. I've decided to sell Naldo and Lemos for any one of these - Upamenco, Kimpembe, Lenglet!!

Out of these three, which player should I go for and is that a good deal or is it a loss for me? 

Is it necessary to post the ones I highlighted and underlined Tharani? 😄

3 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I will mention all the interesting questions asked on here & that are interesting to me too. That I do find interesting too Vitor...

Providing reasonable time allows ie there aren't too many of course.

That was a simple question, i was wondering about that for a while, if you would happen to have a insight on that, good, if not, all good anyway, we will find in a few weeks.

29 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Oh I forgot Good chance Spurs will get Wilmar Barrios, didn't particularly interest me is the reason I forgot. Cheeers Socca

Ps Remember the above are just speculations from a low level source employed by a premiership club, so no guarantees

Lemar to Atletico was official on their website a few weeks back!

2 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

That was a simple question, i was wondering about that for a while, if you would happen to have a insight on that, good, if not, all good anyway, we will find in a few weeks.

I have mentioned Josh to him before (Last season he was on Loan at Villa)  & he has spoke to him before he went to Villa & was impressed by him in the few appearances in the U21 Premier League. Will find out more for you if I can get it....

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hello all, I'm building a youth team in one of GW. 

I've Joe Gomez, Dolberg, Grandsir, Kluivert and Odegaard. Need suggestions for other positions. Help me out guys. 

RB : Dalot, Mukiele, Kenny (Best one or ranking) 

LB : Chillwell, Lato, Tierney 

CB: Uduokhai, Mensah, Sarr, Riedewald, Mere 

CM: Locatelli, Alena, Davies, Haidara, Maycon, Ozcan (Ranking order please) 

Wingers : Grandsir, Odegaard, Ikone. 

Rating doesn't matter. All that matters is who have a bright future. 

I've got Lemos, Barzagli, Caldara, Naldo, Glik. I've decided to sell Naldo and Lemos for any one of these - Upamenco, Kimpembe, Lenglet!!

Out of these three, which player should I go for and is that a good deal or is it a loss for me? 

Dalot

Haidara, Davies, Locatelli, Alena, Maycon, Ozcan

Get Lenglet

3 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

This transfer window will be very interesting. I wonder now, who Real will buy…  Neymar?

Hazard?

50 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

No need to ask permission :)

Pavard to Bayern sadly

Grealish will leave for sure, Shaqiri to Pool seems likely

Lemar done

Golovin is interesting, up to Sarri

Yarmolenko to West Ham done, maybe Felipe Anderson too

12 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Dalot

Get Lenglet

Hazard?

No need to ask permission :)

Pavard to Bayern sadly

Grealish will leave for sure, Shaqiri to Pool seems likely

Lemar done

Golovin is interesting, up to Sarri

Yarmolenko to West Ham done, maybe Felipe Anderson too

Thank You Sir

Yes I wonder about Sarri, will he suffer the same fate as the other great managers "already shown the door"?

Abramovich in a peculiar situation re visa etc He has got an Israeli visa which allows him to visit UK is the last I heard?? Will he keep Chelsea Long Term???

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Is it necessary to post the ones I highlighted and underlined Tharani? 😄

I know they are obvious but still it'd be great to confirm with the experienced managers. So I'd need answers for the highlighted ones also. 

47 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Dalot

Get Lenglet

Hey, @Sir Rahul you answered partially? Is there a reason??!!

Hi, sorry to post off topic but there's nowhere else active that I can get answers/opinions on this issue regarding concerns

So on the Player Concerns help page it says this:

'In a typical Game World, with 38 league games, a player evaluates their season at regular intervals. This usually occurs around Turns 12, 24 and 36.'

'It is also worthwhile noting that concerns will stay with players across seasons as they will pass from one season to the next'

Would you take it from this that, although they carry concerns across seasons, they only evaluate their playing time from the current season?

For example, my player was Level 3 concerned at the end of last season, they will rise to Level 4 in the new season if their playing time this season isn't satisfied. Or is it their playing time since the last time their evaluated their season even if it was last season. Doe .this make sense to anyone?

I am in a GW that you can only buy players rated 80 or below and my main striker is Lautaro Martinez, he has risen to Level 4 and I'm pretty concerned I'll lose him.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hazard?

Of course that's a possibility, along with Mbappe too, i guess, according to rumors. The thing is Neymar sells and Real being Real, and Florentino being Florentino, i thing Neymar is the priority. I don't think PSG would let Mbappe leave right now, nor i think they should, they aim for CL win, so they need to keep their top players. But they should offload Neymar, he's just too expensive for what he brings to the table, talented of course, but not a Ballon D'or Winner in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Hi, sorry to post off topic but there's nowhere else active that I can get answers/opinions on this issue regarding concerns

So on the Player Concerns help page it says this:

'In a typical Game World, with 38 league games, a player evaluates their season at regular intervals. This usually occurs around Turns 12, 24 and 36.'

'It is also worthwhile noting that concerns will stay with players across seasons as they will pass from one season to the next'

Would you take it from this that, although they carry concerns across seasons, they only evaluate their playing time from the current season?

For example, my player was Level 3 concerned at the end of last season, they will rise to Level 4 in the new season if their playing time this season isn't satisfied. Or is it their playing time since the last time their evaluated their season even if it was last season. Doe .this make sense to anyone?

I am in a GW that you can only buy players rated 80 or below and my main striker is Lautaro Martinez, he has risen to Level 4 and I'm pretty concerned I'll lose him.

If you want to keep him, just play him, is just that simple, if any of your players is getting concerns is because you don't play him enough. If you don't play him, you don't really need him, so sell him to a team that would.

Anyway, if he's on level 3, that is already pretty advanced, so my advice to you is, in case you want to keep him, is to play him every game, sub him at half time, so he's fitness level doesn't deteriorate quickly. Do that until his concerns start to lower and eventually are gone.

8 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

If you want to keep him, just play him, is just that simple, if any of your players is getting concerns is because you don't play him enough. If you don't play him, you don't really need him, so sell him to a team that would.

Anyway, if he's on level 3, that is already pretty advanced, so my advice to you is, in case you want to keep him, is to play him every game, sub him at half time, so he's fitness level doesn't deteriorate quickly. Do that until his concerns start to lower and eventually are gone.

Good avice from Vitor, EPirlo.

Incidentally they accumulate like rent arrears would ie continuously thru 1 season after another as  far as I understand it & when it hits Level 5 - You know the rest.

Hope that helps and you can manage to keep him . At Level 4 it's definite sell or P/Ex time if u consider u won't get a good offer at level 5 and otherwise hold on if there are plenty of likely bidders fighting for him. 

Question for you forumers. 

I've been looking to sell Benzema in a league. He's my best player. Just dropped to 93. I've got an offer of Bonaventura and Philipp from Dortmund, for him.

What y'all think?

40 minutes ago, rio31 said:

Question for you forumers. 

I've been looking to sell Benzema in a league. He's my best player. Just dropped to 93. I've got an offer of Bonaventura and Philipp from Dortmund, for him.

What y'all think?

Don't

1 hour ago, Hfazil said:

Don't

That's what I was thinking, but with Benzema's age and decline, he may not even be a 91 in a couple years time, while Philipp could have a rise or 2 and be the same rating then. Bonaventura would also come in as a starting CM or AM, and it would either be Philipp or Volland as my starting striker, so that's what I would drop to when I lose Benzema. I am in D1 in a SM English Setup, so players are tough to come by without having to give up something.

Do people think Weigl is a top prospect and worth keeping? 

Or use him in a trade + cash for Kante. I'm not asking is Kante better(he obviously is). Just wondering is Weigl worth keeping for future, I'm in it for the long run.

1 hour ago, rio31 said:

That's what I was thinking, but with Benzema's age and decline, he may not even be a 91 in a couple years time, while Philipp could have a rise or 2 and be the same rating then. Bonaventura would also come in as a starting CM or AM, and it would either be Philipp or Volland as my starting striker, so that's what I would drop to when I lose Benzema. I am in D1 in a SM English Setup, so players are tough to come by without having to give up something.

Phillip May rise. Certainly no guarantee he will. That’s a massive downgrade and can’t see Bona every rising.

i would rather offer Benzema plus another of your players and get someone with decent potential. I.e 91 and above who can rise. Over the next season.

unlikely Benzema will drop for at least 12 months unless he leaves Real Madrid

30 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

Do people think Weigl is a top prospect and worth keeping? 

Or use him in a trade + cash for Kante. I'm not asking is Kante better(he obviously is). Just wondering is Weigl worth keeping for future, I'm in it for the long run.

There’s better players out there. That can rise imo. Hard to say but I reckon will need a move for weigl to rise much more. Didn’t have the best of seasons either