Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

50 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

There’s better players out there. That can rise imo. Hard to say but I reckon will need a move for weigl to rise much more. Didn’t have the best of seasons either 

Thanks man

9 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Thank You Sir

Yes I wonder about Sarri, will he suffer the same fate as the other great managers "already shown the door"?

Abramovich in a peculiar situation re visa etc He has got an Israeli visa which allows him to visit UK is the last I heard?? Will he keep Chelsea Long Term???

Rahul please* lol

no clue about Roman

8 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I know they are obvious but still it'd be great to confirm with the experienced managers. So I'd need answers for the highlighted ones also. 

Hey, @Sir Rahul you answered partially? Is there a reason??!!

a reason for which one?

7 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Hi, sorry to post off topic but there's nowhere else active that I can get answers/opinions on this issue regarding concerns

So on the Player Concerns help page it says this:

'In a typical Game World, with 38 league games, a player evaluates their season at regular intervals. This usually occurs around Turns 12, 24 and 36.'

'It is also worthwhile noting that concerns will stay with players across seasons as they will pass from one season to the next'

Would you take it from this that, although they carry concerns across seasons, they only evaluate their playing time from the current season?

For example, my player was Level 3 concerned at the end of last season, they will rise to Level 4 in the new season if their playing time this season isn't satisfied. Or is it their playing time since the last time their evaluated their season even if it was last season. Doe .this make sense to anyone?

I am in a GW that you can only buy players rated 80 or below and my main striker is Lautaro Martinez, he has risen to Level 4 and I'm pretty concerned I'll lose him.

not sure, better trade him for a good deal tho

4 hours ago, rio31 said:

Question for you forumers. 

I've been looking to sell Benzema in a league. He's my best player. Just dropped to 93. I've got an offer of Bonaventura and Philipp from Dortmund, for him.

What y'all think?

Benzema, keep

1 hour ago, Gaelgoir said:

Do people think Weigl is a top prospect and worth keeping? 

Or use him in a trade + cash for Kante. I'm not asking is Kante better(he obviously is). Just wondering is Weigl worth keeping for future, I'm in it for the long run.

feel Weigl needs a move

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

a reason for which one?

What I meant is in your previous reply, you replied for only few queries of mine. Is there a reason why you did partially (like you're not sure of ranking or best player in other queries) or you left out mistakenly? 

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

What I meant is in your previous reply, you replied for only few queries of mine. Is there a reason why you did partially (like you're not sure of ranking or best player in other queries) or you left out mistakenly? 

not too sure

2 hours ago, STX said:

Opinions please on whom to buy... Lemar  Perisic or T. Alcantara. Thanks. 

Thiago

38 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

What do you think about Mahrez in Manchester City? Will he play regularly?

Tough competition down the right side with Sterling and Bernardo Silva. I’m interested to find this out too

So, Croatia is in the WC final, they could very well win it. I fell players like Rebic, Rakitic, Lovren, maybe even Vida and Modric might deserve a rise after all of this.

English players like Treppier and Stones too.

But i realize those rises will probably come in the winter review.

56 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

What do you think about Mahrez in Manchester City? Will he play regularly?

15 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Tough competition down the right side with Sterling and Bernardo Silva. I’m interested to find this out too

With Mahrez and Jorginho coming in they will have more depth and i guess they can rotate a bit more so they can attack all competitions even more comfortably. Silva can also play in the center which is where he's more effective in my opinion, so he might play there for city too. But that leaves way less space for Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz, which is a pity.

Hey guys I need help one more time with an advice! I ve got Arthur. I ve been offered Yerry Mina + Kessie and I d pay the 6 mil difference. Or from another manager Mariano Diaz + Plattenhardt and he d buy Vardy which I want to sell, and i cant for more than FW, for max cash. I can use all 4 players especially Plattenhardt. Which would you guys chose, or u d just keep Arthur?    

25 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

With Mahrez and Jorginho coming in they will have more depth and i guess they can rotate a bit more so they can attack all competitions even more comfortably. Silva can also play in the center which is where he's more effective in my opinion, so he might play there for city too. But that leaves way less space for Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz, which is a pity.

Jorginho is going to sign for Chelsea.

21 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

In other news Jann-Fiete Arp apparently is closer to Munich after agreeing personal terms with the Baviera club. With Lewandowski mentoring Arp, he can become a Goalscoring beast.

Arp is a very very great talent. 

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

So, Croatia is in the WC final, they could very well win it. I fell players like Rebic, Rakitic, Lovren, maybe even Vida and Modric might deserve a rise after all of this.

English players like Treppier and Stones too.

But i realize those rises will probably come in the winter review.

I personally felt Trippier should have got 90 in the review just gone. Really hope he gets a "random" boost after the world cup concludes