Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, jlammy said:

How is Nathan Aké doing?

Not playing I believe 

4 hours ago, 433 said:

Tom Heaton to 87 and maybe Timo Horn to 89.

Championship Stars
Tammy Abraham (Chelsea on loan at Bristol City) +4
Ryan Sessegnon (Fulham) +3/4
Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United) +2
Isaac Hayden (Newcastle United) +4
Jacob Murphy (Norwich City) +3/4

Good shouts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27-10-2016 at 4:04 AM, vitor_mfc said:

Back? Back to what? The guy reached to 95 in a season that he will probably not repeat. He's not even playing in CL, and i doubt that we will play there soon.

 

Nonsense, even a nutter can see Hazard is pure class. Chelsea just have overtaken MCFC and now sit first. Obviously he has a decent chance of playing CL football again. It will be hard for Chelsea to hold onto him if they miss out on CL football and if they don't start replacing the mediocre players on that team. Compare Chelsea with the top sides in Europe and you can't help but feel sympathy for Hazard. The only reason to hate Hazard is that he makes it a lot more difficult to hate everything about Chelsea. OK Kante was a smart buy but Eden is THE redeeming feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2016 at 6:32 AM, 1000dB said:

 

Nonsense, even a nutter can see Hazard is pure class. Chelsea just have overtaken MCFC and now sit first. Obviously he has a decent chance of playing CL football again. It will be hard for Chelsea to hold onto him if they miss out on CL football and if they don't start replacing the mediocre players on that team. Compare Chelsea with the top sides in Europe and you can't help but feel sympathy for Hazard. The only reason to hate Hazard is that he makes it a lot more difficult to hate everything about Chelsea. OK Kante was a smart buy but Eden is THE redeeming feature.

Still, he doesn't deserve to be above Griezmann or Bale for example, they jump the gun there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a chance to increase these players in january, and that the evaluation? 
donnarumma 88, pulisic 85, rashford 87, coutinho 92, dolberg 83, karamoh 80, kimmich 90, lacazette 92, miangue 80?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2016 at 8:29 PM, Spiderl4nd said:

Has Kalidou Koulibaly some chance to reach 91?

Not in this review imo 

On 12/11/2016 at 1:47 AM, brocky64 said:

Umtiti +1?

Should get it, puts him equal with Mathieu 

7 hours ago, Haru said:

a chance to increase these players in january, and that the evaluation? 
donnarumma 88, pulisic 85, rashford 87, coutinho 92, dolberg 83, karamoh 80, kimmich 90, lacazette 92, miangue 80?

Donnarumma 87 for now

Pulisic 85 for sure

Rashford 86/87

Coutinho 92 if Pool continue the way they are

Dolberg 84 (+7 unrealistic tho)

Karamoh 80, yes

Kimmich 90 yes

Lacazette stay at 91

Miangue 80, yes

 

7 hours ago, Haru said:

gabriel jesus 87/88?

+2 to 87 when they do Brazil next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Will Gabriel Jesus not rise with Prem ratings seeing as he's officially a Man City player now?

I don't watch Brasil Serie A anymore but hasn't he only scored like 2 goals since the last update that's a question I actually don't know? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/11/2016 at 2:02 AM, brocky64 said:

Will Gabriel Jesus not rise with Prem ratings seeing as he's officially a Man City player now?

Not sure

On 14/11/2016 at 5:49 AM, jlammy said:

David Silva stay?

Stay

32 minutes ago, Haru said:

Julian Weigl 89 or 90 in january? 

 

90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Haru said:

Does not think he deserves 88, already has 5 goals in the national and the leipzig is in second.

End of season he'll get- but I don't think SM will give him a +2 right now. I may be wrong, but the 88 will be more deserved at end of season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×