Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Anybody wants me to do a particular team? Post below if so. 

Hi Rahul,

New on here. Fantastic input and thread.

I'd like to here your thoughts on Thomas Lemar (86), Djibie Sidibe (87 - Surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet) Denis Suarez (88), Eric Bailly (87), Theo Hernandez (75), Alexander Isak (72) Jose Gomes (73)

14 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Hi Rahul,

New on here. Fantastic input and thread.

I'd like to here your thoughts on Thomas Lemar (86), Djibie Sidibe (87 - Surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet) Denis Suarez (88), Eric Bailly (87), Theo Hernandez (75), Alexander Isak (72) Jose Gomes (73)

Welcome, not much left on the forum barring these threads. Cheers- it's all based on stats tbh. Always good to have a second opinion though! :)

Lemar- +1 to 87, and an 88 if he keeps going for the rest of the season. Cracking player.

Sidibe- +1 to 88 possible. Missed him when I did this thread initially.

Suarez- stay at 88. Moving to Barca means squad players will find it hard to move above 88/89 unless they joined higher-rated. Denis is struggling for game time, though in a few seasons when he succeeds Iniesta expect him to go above 90. 

Bailly- +1 to 88 for sure, one of the best signings this summer despite his high price and he's been a real beast. 89 at the end of the season if he comes back well post-injury and continues to play the way he has. Playing at Utd will help in that regard.

Theo Hernandez- +5 to 80 for now. Playing well for Alaves, but I don't think he'll get a bigger rise at the moment. Maybe a +7 to 82, but I doubt it. If he continues the way he has 84 at the end of the season.

Isak- so much hype around him. Won't be surprised if he gets a +8 to 80 based on that hype. Would be deserved, more or less. 

Jose Gomes- hasn't played for the first team yet, so stay. 

30 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Welcome, not much left on the forum barring these threads. Cheers- it's all based on stats tbh. Always good to have a second opinion though! :)

Lemar- +1 to 87, and an 88 if he keeps going for the rest of the season. Cracking player.

Suarez- stay at 88. Moving to Barca means squad players will find it hard to move above 88/89 unless they joined higher-rated. Denis is struggling for game time, though in a few seasons when he succeeds Iniesta expect him to go above 90. 

Bailly- +1 to 88 for sure, one of the best signings this summer despite his high price and he's been a real beast. 89 at the end of the season if he comes back well post-injury and continues to play the way he has. Playing at Utd will help in that regard.

Theo Hernandez- +5 to 80 for now. Playing well for Alaves, but I don't think he'll get a bigger rise at the moment. Maybe a +7 to 82, but I doubt it. If he continues the way he has 84 at the end of the season.

Isak- so much hype around him. Won't be surprised if he gets a +8 to 80 based on that hype. Would be deserved, more or less. 

30 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Awesome. Completely agree. I've currently got Bartra (88) - I think he will stay 88. Cant see a rise. Hes worth around 7 million. Can you think of any other suitable replacements that would be worth considering for the same price/rating that would look to be rising up in the next review? I do believe Bartra to be a future 90 CB given time. That's the only thing holding me back from selling him.

30 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Awesome. Completely agree. I've currently got Bartra (88) - I think he will stay 88. Cant see a rise. Hes worth around 7 million. Can you think of any other suitable replacements that would be worth considering for the same price/rating that would look to be rising up in the next review? I do believe Bartra to be a future 90 CB given time. That's the only thing holding me back from selling him.

Yeah, Bartra won't rise for a bit. Maybe 89 at the end of the season.

Most 88-rated U-25 centre backs are good shouts from memory- no options jumps out. Could look at Lindelof/Bailly but they may be too expensive. 

4 minutes ago, dhruv5588 said:

Please review these...

Tolisso-88

Duncan-87

Vietto-88

Gray(Leicester)-83

Oxford-77

Embolo-86

Pedro-92

Kompany-93

Kondogbia-90

Gameiro-91

Giroud-91

Wilshere-91

Coquelin-88

Belotti-87

Iwobi-82

Otamendi-91

De Rossi-91

Tolisso +1 to 89

Duncan stay at 87

Vietto +1 to 89 50/50

Gray +1 to 84

Oxford +1 to 78 (not based on stats though)

Embolo +1 to 87 20/80 because of his injury...he was great pre-injury tho

Pedro stay at 92 thanks to his renewed form

Kompany -1 to 92

Kondogbia stay at 90

Gameiro stay at 91 for now

Giroud stay at 91

Wilshere -1 to 90 (may not happen)

Coquelin +1 to 89

Belotti +1 to 88

Iwobi +3 to 85

Otamendi stay at 91

De Rossi stay at 91

9 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

I've bought Andreas Christensen, he's about in that bracket. I imagine (hope) he will get +2 to 88.

On 16/11/2016 at 11:33 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Anybody wants me to do a particular team? Post below if so. 

Bump. Done every team for the top 5 leagues, the top 3 teams in Netherlands, Portugal and Turkey, some free agents and some Championship sides. 

May do others, but only if people want. 

6 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Vincent Thill + 8 

Has he done enough to justify this? Worth spending 380k?

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

He should be 75 even if he only plays for 8 minutes!

Based on stats I'd only give him a +8, but on hype and other factors maybe a +10. 

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

What do you think about Gagliardini will get 86?! more likely instead of 84 because he already be on Italy NT but in sub..

Possible yeah 

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

He also plays for Luxembourg NT

Not as great an achievement but yeah