Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

15 minutes ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Do you think Christian Eriksen, florenzi, and juan bernat and harry kane have a chance to rise? 

Nope, nope, nope and nope.

Eriksen and Kane, perhaps at the end of the season depending on how Spurs do in the season
Florenzi too, but Roma may not end up top 2/3. Plus he's injured.

Bernat- bit part player, not gonna rise any time soon 

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:41 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Christensen

I've managed to sell Bartra now. Are you really confident that Christensen will rise to an 88 instead of 87? Seems a big jump when you compare to other 88 CB on the game

42 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:41 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Christensen

I've managed to sell Bartra now. Are you really confident that Christensen will rise to an 88 instead of 87? Seems a big jump when you compare to other 88 CB on the game

Think 88 is fair for him. Not saying he'll get a +2, but it's what he should get.

Depends who you compare too. 

Sir Rahul you seem to know everything! I'm torn, I have a lower league team and a few million to spare.  Really, I'm looking at short/mid-term profit to continue buying risers so should I either go

Didillon GK 20yo of Metz (rated 80) played every minute

OR 

Zeneli AM F (RL) 21yo of Heerenveen, started ever game (13), taken off 5 times, scored 6 goals and a couple assists too.

Any advice would be massively appreciated!

(Other potentials I'm maybe looking at: Cyprien, Saint-Maximin, Marcos Llorente, Ismail Sarr, Diop, Posavec, Skhiri)

16 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Thanks Rahul, Just unsure whether to play it safe with Lindelof (+1) or risk it with Christensen and hope for 88

Both should get 88, not sure when tho. 

6 hours ago, 15th Juggler said:

Sir Rahul you seem to know everything! I'm torn, I have a lower league team and a few million to spare.  Really, I'm looking at short/mid-term profit to continue buying risers so should I either go

Didillon GK 20yo of Metz (rated 80) played every minute

OR 

Zeneli AM F (RL) 21yo of Heerenveen, started ever game (13), taken off 5 times, scored 6 goals and a couple assists too.

Any advice would be massively appreciated!

(Other potentials I'm maybe looking at: Cyprien, Saint-Maximin, Marcos Llorente, Ismail Sarr, Diop, Posavec, Skhiri)

Cheers, tbh I just check up WhoScored stats for players I do not know haha 

Didillon will get +3/+4, but if you have a decent goalkeeper you don't need him.

Zeneli is good should get a +2. 

Those other guys are all good shouts- Llorente, Diop, Cyprien would be the 3 I would look at. Tho all should be getting good rises.

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Both should get 88, not sure when tho. 

Cheers, tbh I just check up WhoScored stats for players I do not know haha 

Didillon will get +3/+4, but if you have a decent goalkeeper you don't need him.

Zeneli is good should get a +2. 

Those other guys are all good shouts- Llorente, Diop, Cyprien would be the 3 I would look at. Tho all should be getting good rises.

Cheers buddy!

I already have Cardinale and Onana as GKs so not really important.  Went with Cyprien in the end. Cheers again good Sir.

43 minutes ago, 15th Juggler said:

Cheers buddy!

I already have Cardinale and Onana as GKs so not really important.  Went with Cyprien in the end. Cheers again good Sir.

Ah, two good young keepers. Good choice with Cyprien- will get +2, maybe +3. No prob!

7 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

RS, what do you think of emmanuel adjei from anderlecht? I think is not on DB, worth to buy when he appear?

Checked his stats, played a number of games. Haven't watched him play but on stats worth a buy (depending on what rating they add him as).

4 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

RS, what about waldemar anton (han 96), niklas hauptmann (drsden), tim skarke (heidenheim)? 2. bundesliga
think they are the best and young prospects

Hauptmann isn't even on the game

Skarke could get a +5 to 75

Anton +3 to 80

3 hours ago, dhruv5588 said:

which GK to get now?

Mignolet (90) or Mandada (91)???

Who will drop? Mignolet not playing at Liverpool and Mandada playing for Crystal palace and getting old.

Both could drop tbh, Mandanda may keep his 91 till the summer review as he's actually a class keeper. Cabaye has kept his 91 for long. Mignolet should drop as he isn't a 90 rated level keeper.

4 hours ago, Bold said:

Thoughts on:

Bernd Leno

Varane 

Cahill

Meunier

Pjanic

Promes 

G.Scarpa

Leno stay

Varane stay

Cahill stay