Casemiro 

Sterling 

Draxler 

Forsberg 

Brandt

Bernadeschi

I need to sell two 

I think all stay as of now tbh.

If I had to sell, it would be Draxler and Bernardeschi/Brandt.

Can someone tell me why Rui PATRICIO won't go 91>92 next review?

He never concedes for Sporting, never concedes for Portugal and you can count the mistakes he makes on one hand. Euro 2016 best goalkeeper. 9 clean sheets in 13 games so far this season for club and country. It's an outrage he's still only a 91 :mad:

55 minutes ago, Moz^ said:

He never concedes for Sporting, never concedes for Portugal and you can count the mistakes he makes on one hand. Euro 2016 best goalkeeper. 9 clean sheets in 13 games so far this season for club and country. It's an outrage he's still only a 91 :mad:

If he doesn't rise, it will be because Sporting are not considered strong enough. 

He is already their highest rated player and they conceded twice as many goals last season as their rivals.

19 hours ago, Divir said:

J. BERNARDO from leipzig - is he going to rise in the next review? Or maybe a chance at the end of the season?

maybe at end of season

14 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Help with this deal plz.
Giminez/ Bailly for ( lorenzo pellegrini + harit )....for long term

Thanks !!!

Bailly

5 hours ago, Bud said:

Should marquinhos rise up?

92 perhaps yes

58 minutes ago, Moz^ said:

Squad cap is 91, and that's fair

Guys I need help. There is this one guy who keeps making crappy offers for my players. Even when I reject it he makes the same offers again and again! I send messages to him telling him to stop that but he doesn't listen. How do I block this guy? PS: I know this is the wrong place to ask this but this is the only forum which is alive. Thanks for the help! 

38 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Guys I need help. There is this one guy who keeps making crappy offers for my players. Even when I reject it he makes the same offers again and again! I send messages to him telling him to stop that but he doesn't listen. How do I block this guy? PS: I know this is the wrong place to ask this but this is the only forum which is alive. Thanks for the help! 

Nothing you can do part of the game 

1 minute ago, Krooss25 said:

Just ignore it then he can't rebid till its automatically rejected then he can again suppose in real life one club could hound the other through media phone etc as we see all the time 

If I ignore him he starts sending me messages. Anyways thanks for the help 

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

maybe at end of season

Bailly

92 perhaps yes

Squad cap is 91, and that's fair

Thanks mate.. just curious will bailly get a rise in winter/sumer review? Thanks a lot mate!!
Also, the other guy dont want to give bailly.. would giminez be a good deal for my duo ?

7 hours ago, Afi said:

Partey or Theo Hernandez?Also how much will they get in next review?

Not sure on gametime stats, but both should get a +1. I'd go for Partey actually as he's more likely to get gametime.

7 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Wrong thread, nothing you can do but ignore.

6 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Thanks mate.. just curious will bailly get a rise in winter/sumer review? Thanks a lot mate!!
Also, the other guy dont want to give bailly.. would giminez be a good deal for my duo ?

Yep Gimenez also works- I like Pellegrini and Harit but they are no must-keep talents in the grand scheme of things. 

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Casemiro is level 4 concern injured for months so will leave who would you trade him for from rudiger + de vrig/ milinkovic-david?? Thanks 

I have dybala they are going to give 40m n Bernard Silva n sane is this a good deal ? 

David who? Don't understand how that deal is structured.

If you can get someone good with the cash it's a decent deal, else I'd keep Dybala.