Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Monolithic said:

I think the Americas (or some of them anyway) will come next. I don't expect it to be Netherlands or Portugal...

Fully agree.

Scandinavia needs to be done soon as the season has been over since November.

The rest are fairly recently complete, ie Brazil last Sunday, J League last Saturday, MLS ends on the 9th, Colombia is in the final stages this week, Uruguay, Chile, Mexico next week.

USA/Mexico

Norway/Sweden.

South Americas - Colombia, Chile, Uruguay

Brazil,

Japan / South Korea

That should take us through to late Feb / March. Then to commence Holland, Portugal, Turkey , Belgium, Argentina

4 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Scandinavia needs to be done soon as the season has been over since November.

awesome analysis as usual JMH, if I could add Sweden was done last April and even some of the promising types got bumped again in June. I would suggest Sweden go last on you list but I guess with SM you never know

9 minutes ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Hi People!

What do you think about this players of Spanish League in this revision. 

Ter Stegen? +1

Umtiti? +1

Sergi Roberto? stay

Ousmane Dembele? stay

Kovacic? stay

Saul? maybe +1

Varane? stay

And Oblak? stay

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Hi People!

Ter Stegen? Umtiti? Sergi Roberto? Ousmane Dembele? Kovacic? Saul? Varane? And Oblak? 

Thank you.

Ter Stegen and Umtiti to get +1 and others stay (Not sure about Saul though)

13 hours ago, SpanishConq said:

I really appreciate people's opinions. Any thoughts on dani parejo possibly rising?

stay

11 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Not the thread but I need to know. I deactivated my SM account and still my fellow managers can see me and none of my clubs have been vacated too.?

no idea

3 hours ago, Grembo said:

Do you think Odsonne ÉDOUARD will get a rise this review?

When they do Scotland again yes, which is not for long 

1 hour ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Hi People!

Ter Stegen? Umtiti? Sergi Roberto? Ousmane Dembele? Kovacic? Saul? Varane? And Oblak? 

Thank you.

Ter Stegen +1 to 92

Umtiti +1 to 92

Roberto stay

Dembele stay

Kovacic stay

Saul +1 to 92 50/50

Varane stay

Oblak stay

1 hour ago, themadhatter said:

Any thoughts on why so few of the Scottish League players achieved their projected rise ?

Seems like an oversight on SM's part. (Certainly not a reflection of the accuracy of the predictor!!!)

Cheers!

i agree with you. i had Greg TAYLOR (73, 20y) all game played (90 min), scottish under 21.. he took anly +1 (74). i thought it was a random rise waiting the real review of the scottish league, but nothing. 

10 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Aboubakar is sure 89, but he could reach 90? maybe he plays very well and scores a lot of goals before the review

Nobody is sure of anything. Given minutes and goals and quality 89 is likely

I would think slim chance of 90, have you seen the reviews- hardly generous and this is the Portuguese league. No too long ago there best player couldn't get 90

maybe they will wait to see how far Porto can go in Europe first

12 hours ago, Fuad Khatib said:

Would love a portugese league review... especially Porto and Benfica.

Another Question 

Ricardo Pereira (89) - +1 ? 

Yacine Brahimi (91) - +1 ?

Alex Telles (88) - +1 or +2 ?

check the OP

stay

stay

+1

12 hours ago, themadhatter said:

Any thoughts on why so few of the Scottish League players achieved their projected rise ?

Seems like an oversight on SM's part. (Certainly not a reflection of the accuracy of the predictor!!!)

Cheers!

I may be too generous/have overestimated how good the league is. Those sort of leagues are tougher to predict down the table. Even gametime isn't enough sometimes.

Aboubakar is sure 89, but he could reach 90? maybe he plays very well and scores a lot of goals before the review

no 90

16 hours ago, themadhatter said:

Cheers!

Because it is horrendous quality. For example, Partick Thistle player of the season Adam Barton, wasnt good enough for League 2 in England

On 06/12/2017 at 5:19 AM, jgos2 said:

awesome analysis as usual JMH, if I could add Sweden was done last April and even some of the promising types got bumped again in June. I would suggest Sweden go last on you list but I guess with SM you never know

It was massively overdue by then the following season had already started! Seasons run April, ends in November.

Luan (Gremio) could reachs 90 in the next review? he wins the Libertadores Trophy and the best player of the tournament, best and most expensive player of the Brazilian league. Probably he goes to Russia 2018. Thanks