Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

17 hours ago, jlammy said:

Alex Sandro or Jordi Alba? 

It´s a bit hard to say but i have to go for Alex Sandro.

First of all, i think that he has more chances to get 93 than Alba, because he is 2 years younger, and Alba kept his 92 for far too long now, without a great change in his performance, i think he can't do it.

Second(biasing), i always liked Alex Sandro. As you might not know, i'm portuguese (Benfica fan btw, Porto's rival) but since the early days of him at Porto, with their great wingbacks (Danilo and Alex Sandro), i always prefered Alex Sandro over Danilo, even when the hype was all on Danilo, when he was linked with a Real Madrid transfer. I liked him most because he was great offensively but had even better defending consistency, what i think it's not the case anymore at Juve, since i saw that his mistakes and lack of defensive abilities caused far too much goals recently.

But thirdly, i think that overall Alex Sandro is a bit better than Alba as a wingback. He is stronger, has a greater vision and better crosses, is younger, taller (this may not be necessarily an advantage especially for a wingback), defensively it's a close one, they are both a bit poor at it, and maybe Alex Sandro loses for some technical issues as drible, maybe pace and short pass accuracy and, of course, Alba has the club advantage, Barça hype is always bigger, no matter what.

^hmm yes v interesting

My thoughts were more along the lines of "Sandro is younger and probably a little better, but Jordi Alba has been really good this season and Barcelona are looking strong (odds on in UEFA CL for me, mainly because Real Madrid drew PSG :o ) " 

7 hours ago, Monolithic said:

They have very slowly worked their way through the promoted and relegated teams...

I hope that they will not stay on it, and the whole league will soon be done (Allsvenskan)

4 hours ago, themadhatter said:

Happy New Year to all of you in the Forums.

Is there anyone rated 89 at these positions with significantly better futures than

Felipe Malcom as a forward, and Andreas Christensen as a defender ?

I think Mikel Oyarzabal is better than Malcom personally 

On 02/01/2018 at 8:57 PM, hesselink said:

what's the situation with Sweden?

Idk

On 02/01/2018 at 11:46 PM, Dasylver said:

Mario Gaspar or Gimenez. I need a RB that may rise in the next review

Both won't rise. Gimenez is mainly a CB.

On 03/01/2018 at 6:24 AM, Divir said:

Aaron MARTIN should rise further in the summer review?

He has the potential to hit 90 in a couple of years?

yes

yes

On 03/01/2018 at 6:10 PM, Dandie said:

Manolas or Savic?

Thanks in advance.

Manolas

4 hours ago, themadhatter said:

Happy New Year to all of you in the Forums.

Is there anyone rated 89 at these positions with significantly better futures than

Felipe Malcom as a forward, and Andreas Christensen as a defender ?

Perhaps not for Malcom

AC- Davinson, Skriniar

So they started the relegations teams in Sweden & China. Now last 3 days random rises for Colombia, Ecuador and now Uruguay along with PSV and FC Dallas transfers. And i’m Not considering the +1s they’re not done by the team. So I’m guessing still on holidays and this is just a drip drip from before Christmas

and To answer above Marcano is out of contract in summer so big teams looking at him

16 hours ago, SpanishConq said:

Is Spinazzola worth keeping?

Personally was surprised at his +2 rise recently (which doubled his value) but he is very versatile for my squad. 

Is now the right time to sell though?

will eventually go back to Juve, keep

6 hours ago, SpanishConq said:

Also who is more likely to go up to 90?

Marcano or Felipe, both of Porto.

Marcano

10 hours ago, jgos2 said:

and To answer above Marcano is out of contract in summer so big teams looking at him

Thank you for your opinion and this information.  I was completely unaware of the contract situation.

5 hours ago, S04 said:

Does anyone know if you can offer players for a player who has requested a transfer? I think i did once and it was rejected but not sure to be honest.

No, has to be straight cash

7 hours ago, S04 said:

Does anyone know if you can offer players for a player who has requested a transfer? I think i did once and it was rejected but not sure to be honest.

Can only offer cash 

8 hours ago, S04 said:

cash only 

1 hour ago, Hfazil said:

I have just been offered Koke+Vietto for Coutinho? Should I take it or not? 

meh I prefer Coutinho, but depth wise the other two is better. Coutinho the only likely one to rise amongst the three in near future.