Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Rank Arturo Vidal, Rakitic, Pjanic and Matic? 

Pogba or Coutinho? 

Vidal, Pjanic, Rakitic and Matic

Coutinho (More chance of winning CL and getting higher rating in Barca than United) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank Arturo Vidal, Rakitic, Pjanic and Matic? 

Pogba or Coutinho? 

Pjanic, Vidal, Matic, Raktiic

Coutinho, with his Barca move

3 hours ago, Princeyaby said:

Hey guys new to this forum. De gea or aubameyang plus donnarumma? 

duo

39 minutes ago, azoT93 said:

Ginter + Iwobi or De Vrij

           Or

Gonalons + Holding or De Vrij

De Vrij

De Vrij

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank Arturo Vidal, Rakitic, Pjanic and Matic? 

Pogba or Coutinho? 

Vidal, Pjanic, Matic, Rakitic

Coutinho, Barça confirmed

3 hours ago, Princeyaby said:

Hey guys new to this forum. De gea or aubameyang plus donnarumma? 

Despite Aubameyang is going to China and Donnarumma is thinking like a "primadonna" at Milan, I have to go for them (45M+20M compared with just 40M), but De Gea is currently the best goalkeeper in the world IMO, so he has high probabilities of a rise or even a couple of rises...

41 minutes ago, azoT93 said:

Ginter + Iwobi or De Vrij

           Or

Gonalons + Holding or De Vrij

Duo 

De Vrij

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So MEXICO has officially started on the reviews. I predicted Both Brazil and Mexico on here exactly as it happened( mainly because there were a lot of sneaky player changes in value on those leagues prior)

My initial thinking is Sweden, Colombia and some other South American countries will follow only because they did some random +3 risers from those and 90% chance will go back there. 10% chance go somewhere else and return to those in a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please guys, I have player whose concern rose to level 4 but has played 18games. Will the concern come down if he plays the remaining 15 games or should I sell him before he leaves for free. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Please guys, I have player whose concern rose to level 4 but has played 18games. Will the concern come down if he plays the remaining 15 games or should I sell him before he leaves for free. Thanks.

He won't leave for free. You would get a little lesser amount than if u sell at level 4. His concern will come down if u play him regularly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put it in the help section but the forum is dead really apart from here and a few others.

but has anyone else found the search function screwed up 2 months ago a search on eg. Vargas would bring them all up now if you don’t know his first name only about 0 show out of 30 etc. anyone else notice this I tried changing databases

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hfazil said:

He won't leave for free. You would get a little lesser amount than if u sell at level 4. His concern will come down if u play him regularly 

Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Please guys, I have player whose concern rose to level 4 but has played 18games. Will the concern come down if he plays the remaining 15 games or should I sell him before he leaves for free. Thanks.

I'd sell, last chance saloon which isn't really a sure shot last chance

15 hours ago, jgos2 said:

I put it in the help section but the forum is dead really apart from here and a few others.

but has anyone else found the search function screwed up 2 months ago a search on eg. Vargas would bring them all up now if you don’t know his first name only about 0 show out of 30 etc. anyone else notice this I tried changing databases

idk man soz

15 hours ago, Divir said:

Lindelof or Skriniar?

Skriniar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Is john  stones and yerry minna worth buying? And what are their chances of getting a rise in the next review? Thanks

Buy both. Good chance of rising I would say for both 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Is john  stones and yerry minna worth buying? And what are their chances of getting a rise in the next review? Thanks

Mina just signed for Barca, so he has a great chance of going up. 

And Stones is going to win the league and maybe more, so same as above 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×