Middle_Finger

One sided player concern

28 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2017 at 5:14 PM, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

FOR GOD SAKE THANK YOU. I WILL SPAM DOWN THIS FORUM TILL PEOPLE REALISE IT IS NOT WRONG TO BUILD A GOOD TEAM. 

I BOUGHT YOUNG PLAYERS YEEEARS AGO BEFORE ANYONE EVEN KNEW OF THEM AND NOW I HAVE TO SELL THEM THE SECOND THEY SHOW THEIR WORTH BECAUSE OF A RETARDED CONCERN SYSTEM.

SEVEN YEARS, SEVEN YEARS I HAVE PLAYED SOCCERMANAGER AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN CLOSER TO LEAVING THAN I AM NOW.

Someone will join my GameWorld, see my team, ignore the fact that my best players were bought over 4 years and 11 SEASONS and will complain and call me a player hoarder.

Yes, I like to buy good high potential young players? So what??? 

Sorry I don't get your point.

Nobody is saying you shouldn't buy good high potential risers.  Nobody is saying you can't hoard players (I think the maximum squad cap is 250 players).  Nobody is saying it is wrong to build a good team.

However, the rules of the game dictate that the higher rated players want to play a high number of games (yeah, I know,,, football players wanting to play football is completely unrealistic..) and when they don't they develop concerns.

Even then, just because a player develops concerns does not mean you have to sell him.  There are 5 levels of concerns before he slaps in a transfer request.

If you fail as a manager to address these concerns then, yes, you will eventually lose that player.  But your failure to manage those concerns is whose fault... do you think?  Judging by your post it is everyone's but yours.

And "spamming down" this forum is the most amusing thing I have read on here for weeks.  The people that make the rules for this game deserted the forum a long time ago.

Middle_Finger and Kev like this

Interesting points. I am slightly bending towards serial winners. As in if one is a serial winner and have loads of cash. Its logical to have many players (hoarding) but then if he/she chooses to not buy that many what is to become if the money? Its a trivia. Doesn't this encourage to NOT stick long in a gw??