TheShed876

They gave up

I think the Soccer Manager team has given up on this game. The is a new version out 3.04 and there is nothing new that I see. Players who got a rating and position on Soccerwiki has the same old thing from version 3.03. I am not as disappointed as when they took long to release soccer manager 17 which didn't have the promised updates that were meant to be in soccer manager 2016. I can no longer call this a good game when I see the same stupid transfer taking place. How can Millwall sign a 88 rated 23 year old player?

Man, SM staff don't care about the community. No admin keep an eye on forum, no answers, no arguments, no respect. The person who make rating's review don't follow the soccer seriously, they works for SM Arena, the new fail experience. Nobody in my GW play "SM Arena", we lose time only for standard game.

SM staff need money. Will be SM Arena the new source of their economy? I don't know: >> No money from italian community for SM Arena.

On 12/24/2016 at 0:32 PM, lunastorta said:

Man, SM staff don't care about the community. No admin keep an eye on forum, no answers, no arguments, no respect. The person who make rating's review don't follow the soccer seriously, they works for SM Arena, the new fail experience. Nobody in my GW play "SM Arena", we lose time only for standard game.

SM staff need money. Will be SM Arena the new source of their economy? I don't know: >> No money from italian community for SM Arena.

Agree, SM arena probably not, but who knows witjh kids these days