11 posts in this topic

I've had a few random issues with SM2017 but this week my errors have escalated.

Having only played 37 premier league games when the 2018 season ended there is no history of the 2018 winners (Chelsea).

In the history the 2017 winners have changed from Manchester United to Tottenham Hotspur.

There is a different golden boot/glove award every month of the 2019 season so far, none of which were correct based on the standings at the end of the 2018 season.

There is no champions league or Europa league schedule for the 2019 season.

In the premier league for 2019 there are two Sunderland's with four fixtures scheduled against them. Whenever Sumderland play both sides get the result. So these two teams have played twice as many games as everyone else. Same issue in the lower leagues too.

To reiterate my earlier bug report, all of this appears to stem from fixture congestion and the failure to reschedule one premier league match. This was due to be played in December 2017 but was cancelled due to a game in the English cup followed the next day by a game in the English league cup.

Anyone else experiencing all this?!?!?

Couple more to add as I play on:

My 2019 preseason friendlies keep changing - both the opponents and the scores. Meh.

My first league game of the season (a 5-0 win over burnley) also keeps changing. Either the scorers change or it swings round to be a 5-0 loss and old mate Andre Gray gets 4!!

On 1 January 2019 I got all the end of season/start of season messages again. At first it was ace as all that lovely season ticket revenue and other cash hit my account. Then on 2ND the game caught up and it all disappeared again.

I'm playing with version 3.04 and I made the CL semi final but two other teams played instead of me that's the only bug I have experienced 

I had a similar issue where I played leg one against someone (I forget who), won the game, saved and exited, logged in the next day and found I'd been hammered 5-0 by Bayern Munich.

Now in 2020. Getting weirder. Don't wanna restart until I know it's fixed....any word on that SM or will the radio silence continue??? As an aside...not a good day to be Hull City.

2017-01-06_11-05-31.jpg

It is a great game....when it's working.

Got to 26 Sept 2019 and it has given up. Stuck in an endless cycle of golden boot awards and results coming in against every man and his dog as the PL teams keep replacing one another.

I don't think SM read the forum, and if they do they don't reply to stuff like this. Reporting it as a bug is your best bet.

Using v3.04.

I've submitted bug requests (everything above was a cut and paste job from the bug report). 

May actually have solved the riddle myself. I needed to free up space on my internal storage so moved bunch of apps, including SM to my SD card. Think it had trouble talking to the server. Have moved it back and started over. Just about to finish first season so we'll see what 1 July 2017 brings...