Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gregorio Leonelli

Ousmane Dembele 88 is not realistic

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys, juust wanted to note that for me the 88 rating for Ousmane Dembele is a total underestimation. I mean, there are plenty of other wingers and players with regular performances with better rating. 

Though only 19 years old, O. Dembele is being performing as one of the best in the Bundesliga for long and keeping the rating so low is actually penalising who owns him. The price (20 mln actually fits a 90 rate) makes him valuable, but we all know how much the rating matter in terms of performances in SM. 

I wonder if it is possible to give the rating some boost in the next months, even before the next roundup:)

Other underestimations in my opinion? Fabinho should change positino in the field (he stared playing in the midfield and)  be already 91 and Bellerin the same story

cheers:)

lunastorta likes this

On 15/1/2017 at 2:30 AM, Sir Rahul said:

88 is fair, people complain about everything 

2015/2016 Rennes: 26 matches, 12 goal, 5 assist

2016/2017 Dortmund: 15 matches, 4 goal, 7 assist >> champions league: 6, 1, 5  >> total 21 matches, 5 goals, 12 assist

this is a young talent, man of the match, incredibile he has same valutation of Kalou :D

Need to follow Bundesliga

2 minutes ago, lunastorta said:

2015/2016 Rennes: 26 matches, 12 goal, 5 assist

2016/2017 Dortmund: 15 matches, 4 goal, 7 assist >> champions league: 6, 1, 5  >> total 21 matches, 5 goals, 12 assist

this is a young talent, man of the match, incredibile he has same valutation of Kalou :D

Need to follow Bundesliga

He got +12 in 11 months for all those stats, seems fair

10 hours ago, lunastorta said:

Neymar +12 in one year, what's the problem if a player worth a fast rise?

What's the problem anyway, 88 is fair for him atm. Only his second season of his career in a first-team.

Agree with Sir Rahul here even though I understand the question.

Ratings are Always difficult. What is a "high" rating? If lets say 70 is the lowest and 99 the highest Osmane is currently in the "higher-half". That's a fair rating considering his age and first team carrer IMO.

Think he'll go higher at the end of this season if he continues his flare.

I'm more curious about the ratings of long time "stars" like Ozil and Hummels. Last update for Hummels were 13 jan 2013 and Ozil 9 june 2011. A LOT have changed for them since then (World cup, european cups etc) and they are in the prime so those ratings are certainly not fair at all.

Edited by FredrikN
TMCosta and Sir Rahul like this

7 minutes ago, FredrikN said:

Agree with Sir Rahul here even though I understand the question.

Ratings are Always difficult. What is a "high" rating? If lets say 70 is the lowest and 99 the highest Osmane is currently in the "higher-half". That's a fair rating considering his age and first team carrer IMO.

Think he'll go higher at the end of this season if he continues his flare.

I'm more curious about the ratings of long time "stars" like Ozil and Hummels. Last update for Hummels were 13 jan 2013 and Ozil 9 june 2011. A LOT have changed for them since then (World cup, european cups etc) and they are in the prime so those ratings are certainly not fair at all.

Exactly

Hummels could be 94, but their ratings are fair. 

TMCosta likes this

Pepe might be a bit overrated but he was a beast in the Euros and pretty decent when he played in RM last season.

Ramos is certainly 95 considering the likes of Tiago Silva beeing 95 and Ramos actually delivers :)

Still a bit confused why nobody is mentioning Ozil. He's proved a lot since 2011 to say the least

1 minute ago, FredrikN said:

Pepe might be a bit overrated but he was a beast in the Euros and pretty decent when he played in RM last season.

Ramos is certainly 95 considering the likes of Tiago Silva beeing 95 and Ramos actually delivers :)

Still a bit confused why nobody is mentioning Ozil. He's proved a lot since 2011 to say the least

Overrated???? God...he just went down wayyyyy too soon...

Ramos 95 (goalscoring corners...)

Ozil is fine...95 is a littlebit too much for him 

Yeah, as I said; he was a beast in the Euros but 92 is a decent rating for him.

Ramos beeing 95 is not that bad but he could be a peg up if it was up to me :)

Still, Ozil should be updated along with Hummels. John Terry is still at 90 :D

8 hours ago, FredrikN said:

Silva is 94 now

FredrikN likes this