It's Swansea City. I managed to sign Suárez, Hazard, and Agüero, among others, so I don't understand why they wouldn't sign for me. And yes, it is the multiplayer game.

On 1/27/2017 at 11:40 PM, J.J. said:

It's Swansea City. I managed to sign Suárez, Hazard, and Agüero, among others, so I don't understand why they wouldn't sign for me. And yes, it is the multiplayer game.

Maybe they've been to Wales :P 

On 1/27/2017 at 0:59 PM, Kev said:

Is it definitely the multiplayer game? If so, which team are you?

6 minutes ago, J.J. said:

No I don't know how to contact them

Try reporting it as a bug. They take ages to reply though... if they even bother -  Log in to the game, click the three lines icon at the top right of the page. Go to Help and then Report Bugs.

4 hours ago, Kev said:

Try reporting it as a bug. They take ages to reply though... if they even bother -  Log in to the game, click the three lines icon at the top right of the page. Go to Help and then Report Bugs.

Nvr mind I found it out

Hi not sure where to go with this, but I noticed in news feed you put a player name using @ so you're able to click on the name and it shows their profile. Do you have any idea how you do this on mac? As @ doesn't seem to work. Would really appreciate it!