Bruno a.p. silva

What formation shall i play??

Hi all. 

I'm training chelsea and I need your support and opinions on the best tactics for the players I have.

Gk courtois

Df cahil, garay, D. Luiz, azpilicueta, Ivanovic, L. Gustavo, cancelo, zouma, sidibé 

Md Ramires, Kante, fabregas, hazard, gotze, matic, L. Gustavo, tolisso, payet

Cf Costa,  batshuayi, berardi, schurrle

Best regrds

1 hour ago, Bruno a.p. silva said:

Hi all. 

I'm training chelsea and I need your support and opinions on the best tactics for the players I have.

Gk courtois

Df cahil, garay, D. Luiz, azpilicueta, Ivanovic, L. Gustavo, cancelo, zouma, sidibé 

Best regrds

It might be worth you thinking about selling Ivanovic, Payet and perhaps even Schurrle soon (keep an eye on his performances, he's not been playing every game but that may change). They might not go up in value again, so cash in while you can and get some highly rated youngsters.

The team looks pretty strong in every position at the moment though. As for team instructions - Payet and Gotze are rated highest for free kicks, so take your pick. For playmaker then either Fabregas or Gotze, Payet for corners and Schurrle for penalties. I'm guessing Costa is your main/central striker so pick him for target man.

5 minutes ago, Kev said:

It might be worth you thinking about selling Ivanovic, Payet and perhaps even Schurrle soon (keep an eye on his performances, he's not been playing every game but that may change). They might not go up in value again, so cash in while you can and get some highly rated youngsters.

The team looks pretty strong in every position at the moment though. As for team instructions - Payet and Gotze are rated highest for free kicks, so take your pick. For playmaker then either Fabregas or Gotze, Payet for corners and Schurrle for penalties. I'm guessing Costa is your main/central striker so pick him for target man.

Thank you for your help. Do you think I should use 343 or what other training advice and instructions?

1 minute ago, Bruno a.p. silva said:

Thank you for your help. Do you think I should use 343 or what other training advice and instructions?

Well you have a lot of attacking players, so 343 might not be a bad idea, but personally I'd be going for 4132 so you have plenty of players forward but a stronger defense. It depends how strong the other teams are and what tactics they're using really.

2 hours ago, Bruno a.p. silva said:

Hi all. 

Gk courtois

Best regrds

433 wingers.

It's more balanced, allowing a strong defense while covering well all the pitch at the same time, and you can use Hazard at his best as attacking left winger. 

34 minutes ago, Kev said:

26 minutes ago, Kev said:

Well you have a lot of attacking players, so 343 might not be a bad idea, but personally I'd be going for 4132 so you have plenty of players forward but a stronger defense. It depends how strong the other teams are and what tactics they're using really.

I liked the idea of 4132 but I never played with it. I also liked the idea of royalaguila. I will try these two formations. Can you give an idea for team instructions for 4132? Thank you very much for the time and advice

With a decent defense and that many players forward (the same could be said for the 433 that was just mentioned) it's worth making use of the advantage and solidity at the back, so I'd set the mentality to attacking with pressing all over. For 4132 make sure that attacking isn't down the flanks (for the 433 it could be though), so go for mixed or through the middle depending on where your playmaker is. 

1 hour ago, RoyalAguila said:

433 wingers.

It's more balanced, allowing a strong defense while covering well all the pitch at the same time, and you can use Hazard at his best as attacking left winger. 

Thank you for the advice. I've played a few times with the 433w. With the instructions pass mixed attack mixed mentality attacker disarm normal pressure all field. Without arrows and dlp as playmaker. Do you think I should change anything?

1 hour ago, Bruno a.p. silva said:

Do you guys think I must put any arrows on 433w?

I don't generally bother very much, but it might be worth doing so after you make substitutions. For example, if you're winning by a couple of goals after 60/75 minutes, set the midfielders to play more defensive and slow the play down. It's a handy thing to be able to change later in the game depending on what the score is.

as for instructions
i use tight marking, men behind ball, and counter attack
marking, aggresive
tempo, fast
pressing, all over
i use the "attacking" style of play with the "mixed" variation

remember, consistency is key, so dont give up if your first few matches arent big wins, you'll get there

also, get a big squad, fill it with around 90 or 90+ rated players, cuz your players will fatigue a bit...its not all the time, but in case

7 hours ago, TeloTR said:

as for instructions
i use tight marking, men behind ball, and counter attack
marking, aggresive
tempo, fast
pressing, all over
i use the "attacking" style of play with the "mixed" variation

remember, consistency is key, so dont give up if your first few matches arent big wins, you'll get there

also, get a big squad, fill it with around 90 or 90+ rated players, cuz your players will fatigue a bit...its not all the time, but in case

Hello mate. Thnks for your time. But i need to ask about mentality. I must Def, V. Def, normal... what about target man and playmaker ?

On 2/28/2017 at 7:41 AM, Bruno a.p. silva said:

Hello mate. Thnks for your time. But i need to ask about mentality. I must Def, V. Def, normal... what about target man and playmaker ?

Everybody has been looking for the formula, well here it is!!!.

Firstly : Formation

Best,most effective and most guaranteed, is the 4-3-3B* Formation.

* - With some editing.

The Fullbacks - Will both have arrows drawn to the attacking side. (Do not adjust your two central defenders)

The Midfield - Your number 6 aka DM will have an arrow drawn to the defensive side.

Your number 7 aka AM will have an arrow drawn to the attacking side.

Your number 8 aka CM will have no arrow drawn!!!!!.

The Attack -  Will remain unedited. (This gives them a creative freedom).

Secondly : Instructions

Team Instructions

Tackling Style - Hard.

Mentality - Attacking.

Passing Style - Mixed.

Attacking - Mixed.

Tempo - Fast.

Pressing - All Over.

Play Style

Counter Attack, Men Behind Ball, Tight Marking - Yes.

Playmaker, Target Man, Offside Trap - No.

N.B - This is because using a playmaker and/or target man, reduces the level of creativity of the rest of the team, and sometimes all you need is a moment of brilliance. 

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

Always set a substitution, the workload required of the tactic is much so you need subs.

AND ALSO!!!!!

Only have one substitute plan (most preferably for 60th min, regardless of scores), Never bring on more than two substitutes, you never know who will get sent of or Injured!!!!

GOODLUCK!!!!!!!

N.B - This tactic works irrespective of squad rating but not squad depth i.e A squad with a rating of 90 but with 32 players will challenge top four and SMFA spots easily.

N.B - Better teams with the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, have a 70-80% chance of beating you, especially on a good day. This is NOT! magic.

On 2/28/2017 at 7:41 AM, Bruno a.p. silva said:

sorry i rushed to reply you that time...thats a topic of my own, explaining everything in full...enjoy

now you will surely challenge for more honors....

i also advise your do some frequent club changing esp when you see youre winning too much:)

ive managed over 40 barcelona's on sm and im still managing 2 with three real madrids and one lincoln city

ive won leagues and smfa competions with regular teams like lincoln city(division 5 in enland) and westbromwich albion....

overall, enjoy yourself

10 hours ago, TeloTR said:

Everybody has been looking for the formula, well here it is!!!.

Firstly : Formation

Best,most effective and most guaranteed, is the 4-3-3B* Formation.

* - With some editing.

The Fullbacks - Will both have arrows drawn to the attacking side. (Do not adjust your two central defenders)

The Midfield - Your number 6 aka DM will have an arrow drawn to the defensive side.

Your number 7 aka AM will have an arrow drawn to the attacking side.

Your number 8 aka CM will have no arrow drawn!!!!!.

The Attack -  Will remain unedited. (This gives them a creative freedom).

Secondly : Instructions

Team Instructions

Tackling Style - Hard.

Mentality - Attacking.

Passing Style - Mixed.

Attacking - Mixed.

Tempo - Fast.

Pressing - All Over.

Play Style

Counter Attack, Men Behind Ball, Tight Marking - Yes.

Playmaker, Target Man, Offside Trap - No.

N.B - This is because using a playmaker and/or target man, reduces the level of creativity of the rest of the team, and sometimes all you need is a moment of brilliance. 

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

Always set a substitution, the workload required of the tactic is much so you need subs.

AND ALSO!!!!!

Only have one substitute plan (most preferably for 60th min, regardless of scores), Never bring on more than two substitutes, you never know who will get sent of or Injured!!!!

GOODLUCK!!!!!!!

N.B - This tactic works irrespective of squad rating but not squad depth i.e A squad with a rating of 90 but with 32 players will challenge top four and SMFA spots easily.

N.B - Better teams with the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, have a 70-80% chance of beating you, especially on a good day. This is NOT! magic.

Thank you so much for your time and explanation. There are few who have the time and kindness to explain giving the formula to success. Aware that there is no magic formula. I thank everyone who gave a little of their time to help.

best rgrds