Sign in to follow this  
homerbhoy

Game World Rules

Can i ask why there is not a limiter on the squad size to prevent one large club from holding all young players for example.

I have a game world which has over 20 players but at least one club has 100 players plus, one even has 147 players.

They dont all get unhappy due to loans and rating, why can this not be limited to say 50 as you have a min squad size of 21.

18 minutes ago, homerbhoy said:

Can i ask why there is not a limiter on the squad size to prevent one large club from holding all young players for example.

I have a game world which has over 20 players but at least one club has 100 players plus, one even has 147 players.

They dont all get unhappy due to loans and rating, why can this not be limited to say 50 as you have a min squad size of 21.

I have a feeling there is a limited squad size... but it's something like 250. Someone will know exactly.

4 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I haven't approached the Squad limit in a few years with any of my teams BUT it used to be (& probably still is) 255!

Which is kind of madness when you think about it! Half that would be more than enough!

Honestly 255 ???

What squad in the modern world, including the loan kings like Man City, Chelsea have 255 players in the real world.

There should be a limiter when creating or at the beginning of season.  I have a league with about 3 clubs have over 120 each so that limits the rest of the league  have limited players to choose and the knock on is no one else wants to join the league due to lack of movement.

I would half that even more to 50 or 60 players that should be more than enough to build a competitive team and have a usefull youth set up as well 120 for me is still to many really. with 50 players you could have a 1st team of 30 and 20 youths now to me that's a big squad.

The AI managers could be more intelligent though for example they could be less inclined to let the best players or prodigy's go so easily I mean they should be more inclined to hold on to there 90 plus rated players unless offered silly money which you see in reality. Youth players should cost more especially if the chairman of that clubs believes that player has a lot of potential.