What do people reckon, i think it would be an awesome idea, if you could send money from 1 world you're in, to another..

Ex. The world I'm in with Barcelona has quite a bit of money, yet the world I'm in that im Napoli needs more, so i could send (myself) 50mill or even 20mill, i think ot would be awesome, but probably cant happen right ?

It would mean that I could send 40m from my Real Madrid side to my Torquay United side in another world, which would completely mess it up for all the other managers in division 5 because I'd have an unfair advantage. That's how it would ruin the game. If you took over a club in a really small league and then threw 100m at them from another world it kind of renders the challenge pointless - as well as ruining it for your competitors. There have been times I've wished you could do it to be honest, but it would wreck the game.

U dont have new player whi sing for FC Zlin in czech 1 league...He will play Europa league group stage and he isnt on game.Adnan Dzafic is name of the player born 10.05.1990 in Visoko Bosnia and Herzegovina.He played in MasTaborsko before he sing for zlin

On 19/2/2017 at 6:19 AM, Yido said:

What do people reckon, i think it would be an awesome idea, if you could send money from 1 world you're in, to another..

Ex. The world I'm in with Barcelona has quite a bit of money, yet the world I'm in that im Napoli needs more, so i could send (myself) 50mill or even 20mill, i think ot would be awesome, but probably cant happen right ?

No, as it would encourage player hogging. A better option would be improving the stadium building option, but with some requirements like how your team is performing and by considering the division in which your team plays, to unblock more incomes for your club.

On 17/06/2017 at 1:43 AM, RoyalAguila said:

No, as it would encourage player hogging. A better option would be improving the stadium building option, but with some requirements like how your team is performing and by considering the division in which your team plays, to unblock more incomes for your club.

True. That's a good idea

The game really needs a better player-developer(or administrators - insert here any other people directly involved in making the game an experience to enjoy) relationship.
In that case, the developer should give a new touch for the game by involving the player in evaluating the players potential, or by simply using the feedback from SoccerWiki. If this in not possible, at least they should ask us the biggest problems, what can be improved, some ideas from you, dear Soccer Manager players, are really good, and all these years of experience should have a weight in order to make the game a little more impressive.