Sign in to follow this  
Kierans91

Injury bug?

Does anyone know if there is a bug with certain teams regarding injuries.

Ive got 4 teams and 3 out of the 4 teams rarely get many injuries maybe 1 or 2 at a time.

my 4th and final team, well that is a different story!

ive got around 21 players in my team and currently have 7 players out injured, barely got enough for a bench. I get a player injured at least once a game and managed to get 3 players injured in 1 game last Tuesday in the cup.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything I could do to help this issue or is it just a bug with certain teams in certain game worlds.

Or am I just unlucky.

thank you

If a player condition is between 90 and 100%, you can start him and you don't need to substitute him during the match. But if that player condition is between 80-90, it's better to substitute him during the match with another player. If a player have lower than 80% condition, rest him up. The lower the condition, the easier is that the player get injured.

Your article reflects the issue people are concerned about. The article provides timely information that reflects multi-dimensional views from multiple perspectives. I look forward to reading quality articles that contain timely information from you.

html color