lunastorta

FIX PLAYER CONCERN: THE RIDICULOUS CASE OF OUSMANE DEMBELE

iMNufD4.jpg

I have MESSI 99 - NEYMAR 96 - BALE 95 on my 433w

and Navas 90, Nasri 90, Luan 89, Okazaki 89 Podolsky 89

Today Ousmane Dembele rise 88 >>> 90

Good. Very Good. I'm happy for my past investment.

WAIT! What the Hell? Dembele rise also +1 for player concern.  This morning he had 0 level concern, and this afternoon after the rise 88 >>> 90, he has 1 level. ON THE SAME DAY!!!

How ? Are you kidding me? He has rise NOW, no match played TODAY!!

WHY Dembele has +1 playern concer??? I don't see any logic.

NONSENSE. Today the system has calculated the concern, It took Dembele with 90, It has seen Dembele didn't play in the last 10 matches, and It has given it 1 point-level concern. LOL and ROTFL and .

I think SM staff need to work to improve "player concern", today what is happening is ridiculous

http://imgur.com/a/feQKK

What about Brahim Diaz getting +1 level concern for lacking of playing time, when he is 10th in the pecking order for either of his positions? LMAO I think SM is either trolling us, or this is a bug and they aren't aware of it, or maybe they are just bloody stupid and they genuinely see nothing wrong with it. I would really like to hear what excuse they have for this. This is just plain idiotic. Bunch of idiots running this game.  

I have 2 FULL SQUADS of players rated 92-96.

I have about 20 90-91 loaned out players and 80% of them have concerns.

I started building this team in 2013. I bought Raheem Sterling when he was 6.8 Million. almost 3 years ago. And now I have to sell him because he has concerns about a lack of games and being on loan.

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL TEAM BECAUSE OF THIS STUPIDITY REGARDING CONCERNS. 

JUST THIS WEEK I GOT 4, FOUR NEW 90 RATED PLAYERS AND BY THE END OF THE SEASON THEY WILL ALL HAVE CONCERNS.

Am I not allowed to build a strong team? For almost 2 years I was the only active manager on this game world; I built a strong team and now it seems I am being punished for doing that

On 13/05/2017 at 2:38 PM, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

I have 2 FULL SQUADS of players rated 92-96.

I have about 20 90-91 loaned out players and 80% of them have concerns.

I started building this team in 2013. I bought Raheem Sterling when he was 6.8 Million. almost 3 years ago. And now I have to sell him because he has concerns about a lack of games and being on loan.

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL TEAM BECAUSE OF THIS STUPIDITY REGARDING CONCERNS. 

JUST THIS WEEK I GOT 4, FOUR NEW 90 RATED PLAYERS AND BY THE END OF THE SEASON THEY WILL ALL HAVE CONCERNS.

Am I not allowed to build a strong team? For almost 2 years I was the only active manager on this game world; I built a strong team and now it seems I am being punished for doing that

You are a player hoarder pure and simple. This is why concerns were developed.

Playing in an empty dead game world why would you even need all those players?!

1 hour ago, Dannyb01y said:

You are a player hoarder pure and simple. This is why concerns were developed.

Playing in an empty dead game world why would you even need all those players?!

11 managers....

6 of them are above 250 Rep

As for the players, I never said I needed them but I am being penalised for making smart investments.

I bought these players over several years for the increase in money and incase any of them turn out to be good. After all, why buy a player when he's 94 rated and costs 50 mil when you can get him 7 years earlier for 5mil???

My full squad IS enough, I can theoretically pick 5/6 of my favourite youths and sell the rest, only to buy them back later when my current squad turns out.

But if I am going to sell players I will do it because I want to, not because they scrapped 90 less than 6 months ago.

It's simply a bug.

To put it clear, let's take the case of Dembele. "Players that would expect to be in your first choice line-up and those rated 90 or higher will expect to play in approximately 65% of the number of Turns".

In theory you would expect that Dembele start checking the new request of % from the moment he got 90+. But what actually happens, it is that Dembele started checking, as soon as he hitted 90, if during the whole season did at least 65% of presence when eligible, Since it wasn't the case, he got immediately concerned. Good news is: you can start to play him regularly and his level 1 concern will soon fade, if you plan to stick with him long term.

Therefore, every manager should be very wary when in rating changing an outfield player rise to 89+  and 88+ for gk, and be ready to quickly shift the main XI if you want to stick with a talent long term. I reported to SM, but they simply told in case to play regularly the newly unhappy players  if you wish to keep them (since they are level 1 of concern, the concern will wash away fast). 

Its not a bug in the case of the opening post. SM has decided to make the system work this way. Any active manager knows when their players are likely to rise to the 90 threshold and expect gametime. It's a fairly easy system to manipulate to your benefit.

Any smart manager would have offloaded Nasri or Podolski now because they're in decline. Why you haven't played Dembele in the past 10 games before the rise is a mystery to me, Hes only 1 rating worse than those players mentioned, he wouldn't performed much worse at all. You're just paying extra wages to Nasri and or Podolski when you could be saving £60k+ a week.

Some of those youths getting concerns seem a bit wrong but its never happened to me. I always loan out as many players to save wages.

Yeah it's right.

I too thought that players developing concerns shortly after getting a rating increase was a bug or at least a glitch in the program but when I raised a bug report SM replied that it is not a bug at all.

Might not seem fair but this is how it seems the system is working right now.

On 6/6/2017 at 3:26 AM, Nico66 said:

Yeah it's right.

I too thought that players developing concerns shortly after getting a rating increase was a bug or at least a glitch in the program but when I raised a bug report SM replied that it is not a bug at all.

Might not seem fair but this is how it seems the system is working right now.

The concerns system overall works good, but I would just tweak two things:

1) Applying the new request of % gametime only starting AFTER the rise has happened (so in Dembele case of OP when Dembele hitted 90, he would check the 65% only from that point on at following check of presences for concerns, and not checking the new % based on the whole season when he wasn't 90). After all, when a player just changed his rating, it's reasonable that the player shouldn't expect to have played as much when he still didn't have the new rating.

2) Concerns are way too slow. I would just put 3 levels: concerned, very concerned, request transfer. In case of multiple concerns, the sum up to 5 would cause the request of transfer. This would be great against playerhoggers and it would allow the market to have more available players and more transfer activity.

On 7/6/2017 at 9:48 AM, RoyalAguila said:

2) Concerns are way too slow. I would just put 3 levels: concerned, very concerned, request transfer.

No problem, but also rewiews must be more fast

I have Messi, Neymar, Bale, Cazorla, Nasri in that role

Why Dembele or Luan wanna play instead of  that monsters? They are too young for to go in regular team, if we see age, real experience, international fame.

IMHO Dembele rating is low respect Draxler, Moura or Joao Mario. The unfair reviews penalizes this investment

2 hours ago, lunastorta said:

No problem, but also rewiews must be more fast

I have Messi, Neymar, Bale, Cazorla, Nasri in that role

Why Dembele or Luan wanna play instead of  that monsters? They are too young for to go in regular team, if we see age, real experience, international fame.

IMHO Dembele rating is low respect Draxler, Moura or Joao Mario. The unfair reviews penalizes this investment

Well, you answered your question by yourself with the above statement.

Dembele, as a 90 rated outfield player, expect to play 65%, while Vieira Luan as 89 - expects 30-40% of playtime. GK concerns are a bit different, as 88+ gk requires 90%+ of gametime. It doesn't matter their age and the other players in their position, if they consider enough good enough to have their run of games, they will demand it and if you don't give them the needed playtime, over the course of time you will lose them.

So either you play them the needed % or you lose them, fair and simple. If you don't plan to give them the needed % of game in the long run, you are better offloading them now, before they lose more and more SM value as they get more concerned.

Unbelieveble! DEMBELE LEVEL 2 CONCERN AFTER ONLY 1 MONTH!!!!!

9 MATCHES played in First Team on 14!!!

Please, give a look

12 MAY: Dembele 88 > 90 : RISE Level 1 Concern

23 JUNE: Dembele 90 > 90 : RISE Level 2 Concern

In all this time Dembele has played:

1) League Match: First Team

2) Shield Match: First Team

3) League Match: First Team

4) League Match: First Team

5) League Match: injured

6) League Match: Sub

7) Shield Match: First Team

8) League Match: Sub

9) League Match: Sub

10) League Match: Sub

11) League Match: First Team

12) Shield Match: Sub

13) League Match: First Team

14) League Match: First Team

15) League Match: First Team

15 Matches: 9 First team, 5 Sub, 1 injured

In this role I have:

MESSI 99

NEYMAR 96

BALE 95

CAZORLA 91

EDER 90

MOSES 90

JESUS NAVAS 90, >> 89 after 4) League Match

Module 433w

No doubt, something's wrong. SOLUTIONS:

A - I need to sell BALE 95 for give more chance to Dembele 90.

B - I need to make some deal with other player with same problem to exchange ours players and exchange and exchange  and exchange  (fair deal but immoral) for bypass the concern problem

C - I need to sell DEMBELE 90, only 19 years old, losing a great talent

In real world, this is illogic. 9 first team matches and 5 subs matches on a big team with Messi Neymar Bale.

I'm very disappointed. And look my first post: Dembele RISE unfair to level 1 concern after the review.

SM staff is without shame.

AND YOU KNOW THE LEVEL CONCERN for EDER or MOSES?

Level concern 0

Eder 0 on 15 matches

Moses 3 first team, 4 subs, on 15 matches

THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!

SM STAFF GO TO PLAY ON BEACH AGAIN :rolleyes:

biliespiaggia.jpg

On 6/9/2017 at 7:49 PM, lunastorta said:

Yes, but Dembele skip to level 1 concern the day when he had a rise to 90. SM Staff must be resolve this ing bug

It isn't a bug.

This problem has existed for a long time.

When sm last bothered to make changes to the game , 2 or 3 years ago, this was one of many they messed up on.

Whenever a player rises, the system takes it as though they have been that rating for the whole season.

You are left to either keep playing them until the concerns go away or sell them.

I find that starting them and replacing them at half time still helps, it seems that the system sees this as playing a whole game.

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 4:01 PM, lunastorta said:

iMNufD4.jpg

I have MESSI 99 - NEYMAR 96 - BALE 95 on my 433w

and Navas 90, Nasri 90, Luan 89, Okazaki 89 Podolsky 89

Today Ousmane Dembele rise 88 >>> 90

Good. Very Good. I'm happy for my past investment.

WAIT! What the Hell? Dembele rise also +1 for player concern.  This morning he had 0 level concern, and this afternoon after the rise 88 >>> 90, he has 1 level. ON THE SAME DAY!!!

How ? Are you kidding me? He has rise NOW, no match played TODAY!!

WHY Dembele has +1 playern concer??? I don't see any logic.

NONSENSE. Today the system has calculated the concern, It took Dembele with 90, It has seen Dembele didn't play in the last 10 matches, and It has given it 1 point-level concern. LOL and ROTFL and .

I think SM staff need to work to improve "player concern", today what is happening is ridiculous

Maybe he doesn't play. 

Dembele at 88 would have wanted 40% of games, you said you didn't use him in 10 games so he didn't get his 40% game time, I'm not surprised he got concerned. You then played him in 95% of games since his concern but even that wasn't enough to stop it rising as when you take into account his expectations for the whole season.

From my calculations Dembele would have wanted 

At Review 1 - 40% of  1st 12 turns = 5 games //  At Review 2 - 65% of 2nd 12 turns = 8 games

So he'd have wanted 13 games? You used him in 11.5 games.

On 18/7/2017 at 8:59 PM, Allan-NI said:

Dembele at 88 would have wanted 40% of games, you said you didn't use him in 10 games so he didn't get his 40% game time

The problem is same for Luan 89 or Edson Moraes 88 or Christensen 89 or GABRIEL JESUS 89 or Bruma 88 Ben Davies 88 or Jhonny Castro 88 or Kranevitter 88 or Kessie 88 or Rafhinha 88 or Oyarzabal 88 or Gelson Martin 8 and others >89

Why they don't have any concerns for not play any game?

And I have others 90 who don't play matches and don't have any concerns.

Mistery in the box.