Tranmere

TITLES MEAN PROGRESS

14 hours ago, muallan said:

For Chapecoense it would probably be:

von Ballmoos/ Ozer, B. Kamara, Zagadou, Eboa Eboa/Queiros, M. Arthur, O. Mangala, Geiger, Grandsir/M. Vargas, Benson, Cutrone, Davies/Geubbels.

I'm very lucky that I won the title in the 1st season, otherwise I'd be screwed!

Looks like you will be the powerhouse of this gw if you win the title and unlock the 76 rated players!

2 hours ago, Tranmere said:

and CarlesPerez coming off the bench! ;) 

Svilar
Diogo Dalot
M. Doucoure
Dominik Franke
Tony Gallacher
P. Vagic (Bilel Hassaini)
Rayan Souici
Bruun Larsen (Anton Donkor)
Reiss Nelson (Indy Boonen)
Carles Perez (Joshua Perez)

T. Weah (F. Kovacevic)

;)

12 hours ago, onomanunn said:

If you still are looking for a manager i would love to join! :) 

We are currently full at the moment but since this is my most interesting and enjoyable gw, it will be great to have you. I will put you down on the waiting list and send you a message when a club becomes available as 1 manager hasn't logged in for lots of days, so his team might become free. 

5 hours ago, Tranmere said:

We are currently full at the moment but since this is my most interesting and enjoyable gw, it will be great to have you. I will put you down on the waiting list and send you a message when a club becomes available as 1 manager hasn't logged in for lots of days, so his team might become free. 

That sounds like a plan ;) I will keep a place open in my club spots. When a club comes free and you can't find a manager for it you can always hit me with a pm as well :) I love your gw's and the style it represents. Thinking ahead as a manager and really managing. That's soccer manager for me! :D 

Aris appoints new manager

Two days after manager Rob H left the club, Aris has appointed a new manager. Rookie manager Daniel Gramberg is happy to get the chance to lead Aris to new heights as the new manager of such a traditional club. Aris were founded in 1914 and play their home games at Kleanthis Vikelidis in Thessaloniki. The club is also known as Kitrinomavroi.

This season the Chairman of Aris expects that the club and his new manager will mount a serious title challenge. Manager Gramberg has stated that a title challenge is in the future but with the current 5th place it will take some time before that challenge will be fulfilled. He expects this season to end between place 4 and 7 which means there is a pretty big chance Aris will have to fight against relegation. The chairman hasn't responded yet on our questions relating to the manager's expectations.

The squad will have to get accustomed to the new way of training, tactics and next to that the new manager will take some time to get to know his squad (209 players!) a bit better. All in all that will take half a season at least according to our sources. 

More news on Aris and the new manager is expected in the coming weeks.

13 minutes ago, onomanunn said:

Aris appoints new manager

Aris were founded in 1914 and play their home games at Kleanthis Vikelidis in Thessaloniki. The club is also known as Kitrinomavroi.

I live close to the stadium, got lots of Aris friends, big club in Greece, was relegated due to financial problems, but are now 1st in Division 2 and look set to get back to where they belong!

HÄGG-JOHANSSON, Lucas              

BRANDARIZ, Juan              

CROPPER, Cody              

BRONDEEL, Jorn              

BUTEZ, Jean              

ANJOS, Matheus              

TYMCHYK, Oleksandr              

CORTIZO, Jordi              

SÁNCHEZ, Jorge              

ARTUR, José              

ROCHINHA, Diogo              

EL ALLOUCHI, Mounir              

MALACIA, Tyrell              

CAUFRIEZ, Maximiliano              

AMALLAH, Selim              

DOUMBIA, Idrissa              

JAADI, Reda              

ZHEGROVA, Edon              

MORALES, Iván              

VLAP, Michel

These players must be sold because they were bought by Levski Sofia before their rating increase got into effect. 

Also Brahim Diaz must be sold form SPAL.

These players arent allowed to play.

They can be bought back after they are sold.