AlexB

Player concerns

Good morning to everyone, I have read the very detailed regulation on the subject but there is no explanation: how many games are the percentage of games played? For example: if after a 12th turn of the season a player rises from level 1 to level 2, the percentage of the games played is calculated on the first twelve days or does the match of the previous season also count? And if so, how many matches take account retroactively? I tried in the forum but did not find the answer. What did you understand?

IDK if this is at all helpful but My understanding from what i've read on the forum in the past is e.g :-

Icardi rises from 91 to 92 & ONE DAY LATER if SM look at him from a concern perspective he is treated as if all that season or possibly even worse all his seasons he has been a 92. The latter sounds ridiculous & I hope it isn't so, but I wouldn't put anything past SM. From what I've heard the concerns are very harsh & the rules are quite complex.

I, except for 1 Gw, stick to Gw's where there are NO Concerns. Sorry if this is not helpful AlexB :(.