Sign in to follow this  
siminho83

Access denied.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Hi.

Cannot access to S.M.Worlds since Monday with my Chrome.

Searching problems,blocked extensions,change browser(Explorer) but nothing solutions.

I found this advise: 

You will see this error if you are trying to visit a website that uses an obsolete security code. Chrome protects your privacy by preventing you from linking to these sites.

If you are the site owner, try to set the server to use TLS 1.2 and TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 instead of RC4. RC4 is no longer considered safe. If you can not turn off RC4 encryption, make sure that other non-RC4 encryption packages are active.

Can someone help me? Thanks.

On 6/7/2017 at 11:04 AM, siminho83 said:

Hi.

Cannot access to S.M.Worlds since Monday with my Chrome.

Searching problems,blocked extensions,change browser(Explorer) but nothing solutions.

I found this advise: 

You will see this error if you are trying to visit a website that uses an obsolete security code. Chrome protects your privacy by preventing you from linking to these sites.

If you are the site owner, try to set the server to use TLS 1.2 and TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 instead of RC4. RC4 is no longer considered safe. If you can not turn off RC4 encryption, make sure that other non-RC4 encryption packages are active.

Can someone help me? Thanks.

Up