thorgan lesar

The Best of Belgian Football (Predicted Risers !)

On 06/02/2018 at 2:20 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Interresting discussion. 

You will never know which player is going to play in a senior team, but the chance to play for Urawa Reds (a Japanese unknown team) is very high for that sort of players. They will maybe not make it, but they are playing in a senior team in Asia. Soccer Manager isn't just based on the big teams of Europe, but also around Europe (and not only the "big" teams in Asia, but also the rest). 

About your second site. It's the same here. They will maybe not making it in the Premier League and maybe not in the Championship, but for example in the League One there are also senior teams where this sort of players will be playing. You need to see it as a correct perspective. So I don't agree with SM, but your arguments are not convincing. 

Btw, I don't have a problem that a player as Yari Verschaeren (who is very talented) is in the database. My point is more while Amuzu, Sambi Lokonga and now Azevedo & Dauda are playing SM needs to react immediately with bringing him in the database after 1,2, 3 or maximum 4 days after the match. It can be a lot of work, but everything for the quality of the game. 

I dont understand your first point regarding Urawa Red diamonds - none of these play for Urawa Reds. By all mean add them if they go onto play a senior game

Back in the day, 5, 6 years ago, SM would only add players who got professional minutes!

My point is, they are unnecessary on the already overcrowded database, SM cannot handle the amount of players. SW has nearly 3000 edits backlogged. This is very unacceptable. Argentina league is taking far far too long down to 1 team a day

This is also extra strain caused by the transfer window.

There is zero need for 16, 17 year olds who are not involved in the professional, senior sides. Many under 18s do not even have a professional contract.

You are looking at 1 side, Anderlecht. Every week around the world, new players are making debut. Do they add all them straight away? In theory they should... realistically, SM cannot.

On Thursday, February 08, 2018 at 8:14 PM, -JMH- said:

I dont understand your first point regarding Urawa Red diamonds - none of these play for Urawa Reds. By all mean add them if they go onto play a senior game

Back in the day, 5, 6 years ago, SM would only add players who got professional minutes!

My point is, they are unnecessary on the already overcrowded database, SM cannot handle the amount of players. SW has nearly 3000 edits backlogged. This is very unacceptable. Argentina league is taking far far too long down to 1 team a day

This is also extra strain caused by the transfer window.

There is zero need for 16, 17 year olds who are not involved in the professional, senior sides. Many under 18s do not even have a professional contract.

You are looking at 1 side, Anderlecht. Every week around the world, new players are making debut. Do they add all them straight away? In theory they should... realistically, SM cannot.

100 % agreed

At 18:00 the match KV Oostende - RSC Anderlecht begins. Possibly tonight I'm giving a little about the match, because I'm going to the match.

Stay tuned. ;)

Update: Not today, tomorrow about the match. 

Edited by thorgan lesar
Drunk too much :) and too tired

KV Oostende - RSC Anderlecht (2 - 0)

Yesterday had Anderlecht a complete off-day. In each line they we're not good. There was just one player in his level and that was Kenny Saïef. The defence was a nightmare, the midfielders  (Kums, Gerkens, Morioka) were always in the way of each other. Sylvere Ganvoula was okay in the first half, but dramatically in the second half. The problem in the first half was Ganvoula was alone against 5 defenders of KV Oostende. He had not enough good balls from that midfield. Lukasz Teodorzcyk was as usual not good at all. I felt his frustration. Any second of the game it was possible he was searching everyone for a fight. I'm deeply dissapointed in him. All the players where going to the public, but Teodorzcyk just ignored them. Anderlecht needs to sell him. ASAP

Leander Dendoncker played a top match. He made 2 own goals and got a red card. He wasn't even on the level of first division in Belgium.

Matz Sels, Kenny Saïef & Francis Amuzu were the only players on their level.

I think Marc Coucke will have a problem. It's going to be difficult to bring Anderlecht back that Herman Van Holsbeeck broke.

KV Oostende 

They fought for what they are and did it good. Especially in the first half. They were dominating the game. Nicolas Lombaerts & Aleksandar Bjelica were really good yesterday. They are now 11th and now saved from degradation. Zarko Tomasevic & Antonio Milic were also on a good level.

Gil Van Moerzeke made his debut in the game Charleroi vs Lokeren OSV (1 - 1)

He is a 20 year old centre back and played as rightback today. It was his first match on this level. He played immediately the full game. He is a player for Lokeren OV.

He isn't yet in Soccer Manager database.

Update: played yesterday his second game. Follow him.

Edited by thorgan lesar
New player in the making :)

Niels Verbrugh made his debut in the game Waasland-Beveren vs Club Brugge ( 1 - 1 )

He is a 20 year old centre back and played as midfielder today. It was also his first game on this level. He played 74 minutes and he is a player from Club Brugge on loan to Waasland-Beveren.

You can find him in the database.

On Friday, February 02, 2018 at 2:37 AM, -JMH- said:

Interesting to see how he does, i remember him being a 'wonderkid' in 2010/2011 or so

Played today for +- 70 minutes. Didn't dissapoint. Based on this match Lokeren will enjoy Cevallos.

Edited by thorgan lesar
A fault in the text

Sounds like Bailey's adoptive father/agent has moved on and is now using England to coerce the Jamaican FA, JFF. For years the JFF have resisted giving into his demands, also when Bailey was linked to Belgium. He wants his biological son to be gifted a call-up (who seems to be a great kiddo from what I've seen but he isn't great at football) and he wants to play a role in Jamaica's football program (which wouldn't exactly be to the detriment of the Phoenix All-Star Academy, a football school operated by Bailey's adoptive father).

http://rjrnewsonline.com/sports/butler-says-england-interested-in-leon-bailey-and-kyle-butler

I'd say it's hard to believe England are interested in Bailey's brother, who even struggles in the Maltese league. I know it's England but come on. There was a story planted in the tabloids (most likely Bailey's adoptive father/agent gave it to the Mirror) yet no credible journalist has checked if Bailey is eligible for England. If he actually had English grandparents then why enter Europe the hard way or why would you offer your services to the Belgian team? I doubt he only recently found out about his English granny (and Kyle Butler as well).

2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Sounds like Bailey's adoptive father/agent has moved on and is now using England to coerce the Jamaican FA, JFF. For years the JFF have resisted giving into his demands, also when Bailey was linked to Belgium. He wants his biological son to be gifted a call-up (who seems to be a great kiddo from what I've seen but he isn't great at football) and he wants to play a role in Jamaica's football program (which wouldn't exactly be to the detriment of the Phoenix All-Star Academy, a football school operated by Bailey's adoptive father).

http://rjrnewsonline.com/sports/butler-says-england-interested-in-leon-bailey-and-kyle-butler

I'd say it's hard to believe England are interested in Bailey's brother, who even struggles in the Maltese league. I know it's England but come on. There was a story planted in the tabloids (most likely Bailey's adoptive father/agent gave it to the Mirror) yet no credible journalist has checked if Bailey is eligible for England. If he actually had English grandparents then why enter Europe the hard way or why would you offer your services to the Belgian team? I doubt he only recently found out about his English granny (and Kyle Butler as well).

It's a great talent, but come on. Why are they making such a story ? Unbelievable. If he wants to play for England, okay. Just decide.