adamswinney

Gold Membership & Points NOT showing

Hello

Over 2 days ago I purchased a gold membership and additional points and these have still not been added? I have been a member for 11 year now and unsure why the delay? it has been taken from my PayPal I have contact SM on Facebook and all other routes with no reply 

1 hour ago, adamswinney said:

Hello

Over 2 days ago I purchased a gold membership and additional points and these have still not been added? I have been a member for 11 year now and unsure why the delay? it has been taken from my PayPal I have contact SM on Facebook and all other routes with no reply 

Have you emailed  contactus@soccermanager.com ? They should reply within a few days so you should hear something early next week. 

I'd be surprised if you got any answer here tbh the SM staff haven't been active on the forum for some time now.

Havnig a quick look at the online help and it says

Sometimes transactions from PayPal are not registered with our website automatically. Please send your Transaction ID or Receipt Number as well as the date you purchased this as a support ticket and your account will be updated as soon as possible.

Create Upgrade Query

I personally wouldn't give them another penny until they sort their customer service out. It's appalling. Great game, but if you want to get hold of someone or there's a problem then they're worse than any company I've ever dealt with.