I am planning a new GW called New World Order to begin January 1st. It will be a world championship with a twist. The five big leagues, Spain, England, Italy, France and Germany will have 7 representatives. 35 teams. Another 15 countries from around the world will have 3 representatives making 45 + 35 =80. The final 20 teams will be unusual sides with large stadiums. All corners of the globe will be represented. The teams with the biggest squad value ie Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chlsea etc will start in Div 5 and the teams with least Squad value will begin in Division 1. Div 5 teams will only be able to buy players up to 84 rating, Div 4-86, Div 3-88, Div 2, 90, Div 1 92. THe big teams will not be able to buy their way out of trouble or monolpolise the market. Managers will have to work with what they have, improve their tactics and develop their scouting system. There will be a squad cap of 50. No hogging of players. Finally, you will not choose your team. 100 managers will go into a lucky dip and the team assigned will be random. Managers who quit leagues after a few games need not apply. I am looking for serious, committed managers who want to be part of something special for the long term. I have a a very good group of around 40 managers that are honest, trustworthy and reliable and I need another 60 or so. If you feel this challenge is something you would want to be part of send me a message. I will be preparing aspreadsheet and blog, and all managers will be subject to strict vetting.

On 2017-7-16 at 9:20 AM, Rob.Harris said:

I am planning a new GW called New World Order to begin January 1st. It will be a world championship with a twist. The five big leagues, Spain, England, Italy, France and Germany will have 7 representatives. 35 teams. Another 15 countries from around the world will have 3 representatives making 45 + 35 =80. The final 20 teams will be unusual sides with large stadiums. All corners of the globe will be represented. The teams with the biggest squad value ie Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chlsea etc will start in Div 5 and the teams with least Squad value will begin in Division 1. Div 5 teams will only be able to buy players up to 84 rating, Div 4-86, Div 3-88, Div 2, 90, Div 1 92. THe big teams will not be able to buy their way out of trouble or monolpolise the market. Managers will have to work with what they have, improve their tactics and develop their scouting system. There will be a squad cap of 50. No hogging of players. Finally, you will not choose your team. 100 managers will go into a lucky dip and the team assigned will be random. Managers who quit leagues after a few games need not apply. I am looking for serious, committed managers who want to be part of something special for the long term. I have a a very good group of around 40 managers that are honest, trustworthy and reliable and I need another 60 or so. If you feel this challenge is something you would want to be part of send me a message. I will be preparing aspreadsheet and blog, and all managers will be subject to strict vetting.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VBs_YpHUqr4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>