Sign in to follow this  
Söziy

Reporting A Manager

Unable to find out how to report 2 managers in my game world due for some dodgy transfers. It says in the help article it can be done under Game World > Club List page but the option isn't there.

Any help?

Click Transfers at the top of the GW, then go to All Transfers". everything should be listed there. Next to transfers between 2 managers will be "Illegal?" - click on that to report transfers.

To report multiple accounts, click on "Manager List" and scroll right to the bottom. There's a button there for reporting multiple accounts.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I've reported a few deals where it is clear that one person is managing two teams but nothing has been done about it. 

Nothing is ever done mate, they're morons. Same with the SM Devs on the forums here, they do jack all about it.

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

I've reported a few deals where it is clear that one person is managing two teams but nothing has been done about it. 

If you want to take time to do it, look at the cheats transfers for the season and if there are any dodgy deals try to report them as you can go back several weeks, possibly the whole season.

Also look at the managers involved and check their club history, are they in another gameworld together? if so mention it when you report deals.

It might seem as though nothing gets done but it isn't true, there have been many accounts banned in the last year, the problem is not enough have banned.

On 22/07/2017 at 7:12 PM, smut said:

If you want to take time to do it, look at the cheats transfers for the season and if there are any dodgy deals try to report them as you can go back several weeks, possibly the whole season.

Also look at the managers involved and check their club history, are they in another gameworld together? if so mention it when you report deals.

It might seem as though nothing gets done but it isn't true, there have been many accounts banned in the last year, the problem is not enough have banned.

I reported three transfers between the same clubs where it was clear that there was blatant cheating. As per usual, once one club had signed three best players from other club, they resigned from other club. 

The thing is, just because two people are in the same GW, doesn't necessarily mean they're cheating. A friend and I are in GW 10000, and because of someone complaining because I rejected their cash deal for cash + players, and now I cannot buy/sell from/to him. 

Still waiting for this to be sorted out.