Sign in to follow this  
TS26

Game bug!!!

Juan Mata has been injured for the last month and will be injured for the next month as well, therefore he's not been playing...however his concern level has grown?! How and why?! It's not possible to play him due to the injury but it looks like he doesn't care and has decided to become concerned?!?!?!

1 hour ago, TS26 said:

Juan Mata has been injured for the last month and will be injured for the next month as well, therefore he's not been playing...however his concern level has grown?! How and why?! It's not possible to play him due to the injury but it looks like he doesn't care and has decided to become concerned?!?!?!

SM do say it doesn't count injured time & it's an accumulation from previous times BUT ...

... SM say a lot of things I don't believe. There is no way of avoiding the concerns & SM will be totally unresponsive to your plight, unfortunately :( sorry

2 hours ago, TS26 said:

I've honestly never had any trouble with concerns, any player I've had that has become concerned has had a valid reason.

I've a few questions that'll help me decide if in my opinion its a bug or not:

What turn are you currently in? 12/24/36?

In what turn was Mata injured?

How many games has Mata played so far?

Hi Allan-NI,

Just 1 game left until this season ends, so it means it's currently turn 38. I bought Juan Mata this season in April and he has played 7(7) games since then, which means he was included in every single game before getting injured. Even after the injury I play him during friendlies, as injuries do not count during friendlies. Just before the injury he went to level 1 concern about his game time as I left him on the bench for 2 consecutive games and unfortunately he got injured when I played him and he hasn't featured ever since. That's why it came to me as a complete surprise this morning when his level of concern went to 2, although it was not even possible to play him during his injury. I do accept his concern level 1, as he probably had his reasons, but now this...this is what I don't understand

Cheers for the fast responses!