Jump to content
Monolithic

A new risers thread

Recommended Posts

Thanks a lot Monolithic for making predictions in a difficult personal time, thats very kind of you.

Can someone else who is familiar with the predictions for the 5 big leagues name a few players which are cheap and rise significant ?

A) if you have just 600k

B if you have just 800k

C ) if  you have just 1600k

Please name some players in the three Categories, can be middle aged players as i manage very small teams,

can be youngsters, important is that i make a good profit or if he is a bit  older have a player about 84 rated for the first team.

The price should be for one player each category , not split into 4 buys for 400k for example as the gameworlds have squad caps.

Many thanks for any help, have a difficult time myself and can´t check the prices of hundreds of players today.

Damian.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, 

 

Does anyone think the Eerste Divisie will be reviewed? (Netherlands Championship division) I am not sure when the last time the league was reviewed. It seems players are reviewed randomly from different teams during different times? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SeAnByRnE said:

Hey all, 

 

Does anyone think the Eerste Divisie will be reviewed? (Netherlands Championship division) I am not sure when the last time the league was reviewed. It seems players are reviewed randomly from different teams during different times? 

I don't think it gets a full review like bigger leagues do. Like you said, players get reviewed at various times randomly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Damian said:

Thanks a lot Monolithic for making predictions in a difficult personal time, thats very kind of you.

Can someone else who is familiar with the predictions for the 5 big leagues name a few players which are cheap and rise significant ?

A) if you have just 600k

B if you have just 800k

C ) if  you have just 1600k

Please name some players in the three Categories, can be middle aged players as i manage very small teams,

can be youngsters, important is that i make a good profit or if he is a bit  older have a player about 84 rated for the first team.

The price should be for one player each category , not split into 4 buys for 400k for example as the gameworlds have squad caps.

Many thanks for any help, have a difficult time myself and can´t check the prices of hundreds of players today.

Damian.

 

For 800k you could get Jeremy Gelin (centre back - 75 rated) due a big rise with the France updates. 

600k you could look at Musa Barrow (Striker - 70 rated), player with a lot of potential just broke into Atalantas first team Should be due a rise. 

Loren Moron (800k - Striker - 80 rated) is another you could look at. Has broke into Real Bets first team this season and done really well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Damian said:

Thanks a lot Monolithic for making predictions in a difficult personal time, thats very kind of you.

Can someone else who is familiar with the predictions for the 5 big leagues name a few players which are cheap and rise significant ?

A) if you have just 600k

B if you have just 800k

C ) if  you have just 1600k

Please name some players in the three Categories, can be middle aged players as i manage very small teams,

can be youngsters, important is that i make a good profit or if he is a bit  older have a player about 84 rated for the first team.

The price should be for one player each category , not split into 4 buys for 400k for example as the gameworlds have squad caps.

Many thanks for any help, have a difficult time myself and can´t check the prices of hundreds of players today.

Damian.

 

Thanks and off the top of my head:

A) Plenty of Championship players should quadruple in value such as Jake Cooper and Jack O'Connell. Aguirregabiria is obviously a bargain too.

B Bahoken or Sobrino are decent cheap options.

C) Wolf is a tad too expensive, but Srarfi or Rosier maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play 4-3-3B formation and I need some help for sorting out my midfield options.

  • DM (6) Ball winning mid / Deep lying playmaker      : Paredes, Ndidi
  • MC (7) Playmaker / Advanced playmaker                 : Talisca, Melo Arthur, Cristante, Soler
  • MC (8) Box to box midfielder                                       : Kessie, Veretout, Lanzini 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stace said:

Is it likely to be France or Italy after Germany please.

The order of the 5 main champs are usually decided with European results.

GERMANY: 1 SEMIFINALIST IN CL

ITALY: 1 SEMIFINALIST IN CL

FRANCE: 1 FINALISTI IN EL

ENGLAND: 1 FINALIST IN CL

SPAIN: 1 FINALIST IN CL + EL WINNER

So, following this logic, the order should be Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ciuzz said:

The order of the 5 main champs are usually decided with European results.

GERMANY: 1 SEMIFINALIST IN CL

ITALY: 1 SEMIFINALIST IN CL

FRANCE: 1 FINALISTI IN EL

ENGLAND: 1 FINALIST IN CL

SPAIN: 1 FINALIST IN CL + EL WINNER

So, following this logic, the order should be Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain.

Could it als be decided this way?

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/ccoef2018.html

Country coefficients seem to be used for the big 5 end-of-season review (contrary to the one in winter).

Germany is being reviewed now. After that one the order would be France, Italy, Spain and finally the PL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Three questions -

still think karius will reach 89?

you don't think the Frankfurt GK will increase?

you don't follow la liga? Couldn't find Spain in your predictions.

 

I doubt it.

He just did. :)

I explained this earlier in the thread. Multiple personal dramas and disasters mean that I don't have time to do Spain right now. Maybe I will do it at some point, but SM is the least of my concerns at the moment..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×