Monolithic

A new risers thread

Thanks a lot Monolithic for making predictions in a difficult personal time, thats very kind of you.

Can someone else who is familiar with the predictions for the 5 big leagues name a few players which are cheap and rise significant ?

A) if you have just 600k

B if you have just 800k

C ) if  you have just 1600k

Please name some players in the three Categories, can be middle aged players as i manage very small teams,

can be youngsters, important is that i make a good profit or if he is a bit  older have a player about 84 rated for the first team.

The price should be for one player each category , not split into 4 buys for 400k for example as the gameworlds have squad caps.

Many thanks for any help, have a difficult time myself and can´t check the prices of hundreds of players today.

Damian.

Hey all, 

Does anyone think the Eerste Divisie will be reviewed? (Netherlands Championship division) I am not sure when the last time the league was reviewed. It seems players are reviewed randomly from different teams during different times? 

18 minutes ago, SeAnByRnE said:

Hey all, 

Does anyone think the Eerste Divisie will be reviewed? (Netherlands Championship division) I am not sure when the last time the league was reviewed. It seems players are reviewed randomly from different teams during different times? 

I don't think it gets a full review like bigger leagues do. Like you said, players get reviewed at various times randomly.

9 hours ago, Damian said:

Thanks a lot Monolithic for making predictions in a difficult personal time, thats very kind of you.

Can someone else who is familiar with the predictions for the 5 big leagues name a few players which are cheap and rise significant ?

A) if you have just 600k

B if you have just 800k

Please name some players in the three Categories, can be middle aged players as i manage very small teams,

can be youngsters, important is that i make a good profit or if he is a bit  older have a player about 84 rated for the first team.

The price should be for one player each category , not split into 4 buys for 400k for example as the gameworlds have squad caps.

Many thanks for any help, have a difficult time myself and can´t check the prices of hundreds of players today.

Damian.

For 800k you could get Jeremy Gelin (centre back - 75 rated) due a big rise with the France updates. 

600k you could look at Musa Barrow (Striker - 70 rated), player with a lot of potential just broke into Atalantas first team Should be due a rise. 

Loren Moron (800k - Striker - 80 rated) is another you could look at. Has broke into Real Bets first team this season and done really well. 

10 hours ago, Damian said:

A) if you have just 600k

B if you have just 800k

Damian.

Thanks and off the top of my head:

A) Plenty of Championship players should quadruple in value such as Jake Cooper and Jack O'Connell. Aguirregabiria is obviously a bargain too.

B Bahoken or Sobrino are decent cheap options.

C) Wolf is a tad too expensive, but Srarfi or Rosier maybe.

I play 4-3-3B formation and I need some help for sorting out my midfield options.

• DM (6) Ball winning mid / Deep lying playmaker      : Paredes, Ndidi
  • MC (7) Playmaker / Advanced playmaker                 : Talisca, Melo Arthur, Cristante, Soler
  • MC (8) Box to box midfielder                                       : Kessie, Veretout, Lanzini 

2 hours ago, Stace said:

Is it likely to be France or Italy after Germany please.

The order of the 5 main champs are usually decided with European results.

GERMANY: 1 SEMIFINALIST IN CL

ITALY: 1 SEMIFINALIST IN CL

FRANCE: 1 FINALISTI IN EL

ENGLAND: 1 FINALIST IN CL

SPAIN: 1 FINALIST IN CL + EL WINNER

So, following this logic, the order should be Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain.

22 hours ago, Ciuzz said:

The order of the 5 main champs are usually decided with European results.

GERMANY: 1 SEMIFINALIST IN CL

ITALY: 1 SEMIFINALIST IN CL

FRANCE: 1 FINALISTI IN EL

ENGLAND: 1 FINALIST IN CL

SPAIN: 1 FINALIST IN CL + EL WINNER

So, following this logic, the order should be Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain.

Could it als be decided this way?

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/ccoef2018.html

Country coefficients seem to be used for the big 5 end-of-season review (contrary to the one in winter).

Germany is being reviewed now. After that one the order would be France, Italy, Spain and finally the PL.

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Three questions -

still think karius will reach 89?

you don't think the Frankfurt GK will increase?

you don't follow la liga? Couldn't find Spain in your predictions.

I doubt it.

He just did. :)

I explained this earlier in the thread. Multiple personal dramas and disasters mean that I don't have time to do Spain right now. Maybe I will do it at some point, but SM is the least of my concerns at the moment..