Sign in to follow this  
DEC

Fairness

Hi I know that you will probably say that the game is totally fair and unbiased but I disagree on this subject as I've noticed that sometimes, even though I have a perfectly good team out, and I'm playing a team that in real life would never win the game, for some reason or other I still end up losing the game and this is unrealistic and takes away the fun of the game. For instance, u would never see a team with the best players in the world lose against a Sunday league team, it just wouldn't happen, no matter what the circumstances. But this is similar to what's happening, and I'm not the only one who's noticed, so it's not like I'm a bad loser or anything like that. So please, let's have more fairness and reality in the game, otherwise you will end up losing managers and everyone else loses too. Kind regards, DEC.

On 6/10/2017 at 11:36 PM, DEC said:

Hi I know that you will probably say that the game is totally fair and unbiased but I disagree on this subject as I've noticed that sometimes, even though I have a perfectly good team out, and I'm playing a team that in real life would never win the game, for some reason or other I still end up losing the game and this is unrealistic and takes away the fun of the game. For instance, u would never see a team with the best players in the world lose against a Sunday league team, it just wouldn't happen, no matter what the circumstances. But this is similar to what's happening, and I'm not the only one who's noticed, so it's not like I'm a bad loser or anything like that. So please, let's have more fairness and reality in the game, otherwise you will end up losing managers and everyone else loses too. Kind regards, DEC.

Ad ignorantum there. Cases like this have actually already been seen  IRL, for example: recently Real Madrid 0 Betis 1, Celtic 2 Barca 1 some years ago, Greece winning euro 2004 eliminating much stronger team on paper, etc... 

Having big players on the pitch is not equal to automatically winning!  Other factors like tactics, condition, morale, teamwork are also important.

A bit of randomness is actually good, or GW would get boring over time and SM would lose far more managers.

You can try to modify your tactic. Your opponents might have get used and found counters against your team.