Sign in to follow this  
Jamesee1

Need Votes to add Soccer Badges to Soccer Manager

Hello SM enthusiasts,

Anyone on soccer wiki, i need your help. I need to add english non-league club badges that're currently missing on Soccer Manager. Can you either join (for free) or if already on there - please go on database, then to vote, then on club images just click and vote up on all badges that need to be added over the missing ones. 

Thank you for your help, greatly appreciated folks!

Jamesee1

23 minutes ago, Jamesee1 said:

Hello SM enthusiasts,

Anyone on soccer wiki, i need your help. I need to add english non-league club badges that're currently missing on Soccer Manager. Can you either join (for free) or if already on there - please go on database, then to vote, then on club images just click and vote up on all badges that need to be added over the missing ones. 

Thank you for your help, greatly appreciated folks!

Jamesee1

or just ask me. Im a SW admin (top 10 scouts - jmh_daggers), i can approve submissions to bypass the wait.

what is your SW username?

I voted up in case I can help you :)

Not related but do you know what is the time between a player added is accepted and he's added to the database? Also is there an specifical time between a player's team is modified and move is complete, or it depends on the vote of the rest of people in soccerwiki? Thanks in advance!  

2 hours ago, Third said:

Not related but do you know what is the time between a player added is accepted and he's added to the database? Also is there an specifical time between a player's team is modified and move is complete, or it depends on the vote of the rest of people in soccerwiki? Thanks in advance!  

up to 20 days i believe for new players, some of my uploads were about 9/10days but im a trusted SW user so mine go to the top of the queue and skip the voting.

i submitted on 11 October: Joseph Cox, Junior Moreno, Daniel TURYNAAlfio OVIEDOGustavo TORRESMahdi KAMILWaleed SALIMSaad NATIQ Sasan ANSARI Ayman HUSSEIN Marwan HUSSEIN Saad ABDUL-AMIR Fahad TALIB. All recently appeared last couple days

On the 14 October: Ali HOSNI Osama ALI Khaled MOBAYED Sameh SAEED - not hit the database yet

Player X from Panama submitted on 19 October

And 20 more players from Iraq submitted 21 October

And are you referring to a edit? Well i can approved them and its a queue system. As you can see there are approx 600+ edits waiting. It was about 4500+ several weeks ago i have been putting my spare time into approving edits to help get the review system flowing again. You know why the Conference took so long? It was because i was flooding the database with player updates. Now the number is reduced, you have seen things speed up again. If you can tell me your SW username i can bookmark it and get your edits processed quicker, should i agree with them

7 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

up to 20 days i believe for new players, some of my uploads were about 9/10days but im a trusted SW user so mine go to the top of the queue and skip the voting.

i submitted on 11 October: Joseph Cox, Junior Moreno, Daniel TURYNAAlfio OVIEDOGustavo TORRESMahdi KAMILWaleed SALIMSaad NATIQ Sasan ANSARI Ayman HUSSEIN Marwan HUSSEIN Saad ABDUL-AMIR Fahad TALIB. All recently appeared last couple days

On the 14 October: Ali HOSNI Osama ALI Khaled MOBAYED Sameh SAEED - not hit the database yet

Player X from Panama submitted on 19 October

And 20 more players from Iraq submitted 21 October

And are you referring to a edit? Well i can approved them and its a queue system. As you can see there are approx 600+ edits waiting. It was about 4500+ several weeks ago i have been putting my spare time into approving edits to help get the review system flowing again. You know why the Conference took so long? It was because i was flooding the database with player updates. Now the number is reduced, you have seen things speed up again. If you can tell me your SW username i can bookmark it and get your edits processed quicker, should i agree with them

Thanks a lot for the info! My username in soccerwiki is third_pg, recently update players from Heerenveen which moved to other teams during the summer but were still in Heerenveen in the database. ;)

16 minutes ago, Third said:

Thanks a lot for the info! My username in soccerwiki is third_pg, recently update players from Heerenveen which moved to other teams during the summer but were still in Heerenveen in the database. ;)

i will keep an eye out for your username, let me know when you make edits i can speed them up through process

23 hours ago, -JMH- said:

or just ask me. Im a SW admin (top 10 scouts - jmh_daggers), i can approve submissions to bypass the wait.

what is your SW username?

Hi JMH,

My SW is Jamesee1.

Cheers for your helpful info and a lot of them have now uploaded thanks to your great help.

I still have some still awaiting upload and have added two others today but have unfortunately, uploaded the old Kings Lynn Town badge so will have another go at this (later on). 

Do you know how long it takes after a badge has been uploaded to do another upload?

Kind Regards,

Jamesee1

22 hours ago, Third said:

Cheers mate. A lot of them have now uploaded thanks to your great help.

I still have some still awaiting upload and have added two others today but have unfortunately, uploaded the old Kings Lynn Town badge so will have another go at this later on.

Kind regards,

Jamesee1

5 hours ago, Jamesee1 said:

Hi JMH,

My SW is Jamesee1.

Cheers for your helpful info and a lot of them have now uploaded thanks to your great help.

I still have some still awaiting upload and have added two others today but have unfortunately, uploaded the old Kings Lynn Town badge so will have another go at this (later on). 

Do you know how long it takes after a badge has been uploaded to do another upload?

Kind Regards,

Jamesee1

I dont im afraid, their are some features i dont seem to have admin priviledges, club badges/stadia/managers etc

I submitted a club a few days ago which im waiting on as a test for my curiousity

Just a case of wait and see

57 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

I dont im afraid, their are some features i dont seem to have admin priviledges, club badges/stadia/managers etc

I submitted a club a few days ago which im waiting on as a test for my curiousity

Just a case of wait and see

No worries my friend. It's good to test these things for your own peace of mind.

I think it's a month (not certain) before anyone can upload another badge again.

Thank you for your informative details of soccer wiki on here, been interesting to know. I have voted on some other badges that someone else has uploaded on soccer wiki to help there's to get added. 

As they say "all in good time." :)