draay

Game Engine

Hello there. I see how many messages are dropped here but no reply. 

I wish SM would do something about the game engine, it's ridiculous. I have a very good team with almost all the best players in each department, I'll say an average of 94 rated players and then I go into a game with really mediocre teams and I lose the game. Meanwhile, I have so much more possession and shots on target, but I still lose 1-2 to a team that only had two shots on target. This has caused me the trophy before and is about to happen again. 

If nothing is done about this soon I'm leaving SM. I'll really love to stay but I can't keep losing like this. 

Please help. 

On 29/10/2017 at 12:17 AM, draay said:

Hello there. I see how many messages are dropped here but no reply. 

I wish SM would do something about the game engine, it's ridiculous. I have a very good team with almost all the best players in each department, I'll say an average of 94 rated players and then I go into a game with really mediocre teams and I lose the game. Meanwhile, I have so much more possession and shots on target, but I still lose 1-2 to a team that only had two shots on target. This has caused me the trophy before and is about to happen again. 

If nothing is done about this soon I'm leaving SM. I'll really love to stay but I can't keep losing like this. 

Please help. 

Having the best players in each department doesn't mean automatically winning.

Tactics are important, if you set your team poorly and the other manager sets his/her team better then the other manager has a tactical advantage on the pitch thus increasing the chance of winning the match against your team, even if your team on the paper is better.

The part I REALLY don't like tactically about the game is, for example... I have Lukaku and Neymar, now I play 433b and I know full well that I need to play Neymar number 9 to get max goals out of him....

Whereas RL Lukaku is a BEAST of a CF and Neymar naturally plays on the left of a front 3 (swaps positions I know, but that's his turf) and he scores goals galore, that just doesn't happen on SM 

It's a shame, you have to adjust your team incorrectly to get maximum value