razorfox

Players Conditions

Hi there, reasonably new to the game and have noticed something that someone could clarify for me.  When setting up tactics you see the players condition underneath them but if you look at the squad page and display the physical drop down tab the condition of a player there is different from the condition on the tactics page for the same player.  Is this a glitch or do the percentages represent different meaning.  If anyone could clarify this for me would be great. Thanks

7 minutes ago, razorfox said:

Hi there, reasonably new to the game and have noticed something that someone could clarify for me.  When setting up tactics you see the players condition underneath them but if you look at the squad page and display the physical drop down tab the condition of a player there is different from the condition on the tactics page for the same player.  Is this a glitch or do the percentages represent different meaning.  If anyone could clarify this for me would be great. Thanks

Welcome to the board.

The percentages on the tactics screen refer to how fit the players will be when the game takes place.

On 14/11/2017 at 9:12 AM, Monolithic said:

Welcome to the board.

The percentages on the tactics screen refer to how fit the players will be when the game takes place.

As simple as that, had a suspicion but wanted to confirm. Many thanks for the reply.