Sign in to follow this  
Philodoof

Rating Changes Premier League - Huddersfield forgotten?

I noticed they have been doing Rating changes in the English Premier League lately. I never noticed rating changes in Huddersfield and today they have moved on to Primera Division/Spain so it seems to me they have forgotten about Huddersfield. (Maybe because it appears they go through the tables from down to up and there might have been ranking changes due to matchdays while they were doing rating changes, but that is just a theory) However, how can they be reminded?

4 minutes ago, Philodoof said:

I noticed they have been doing Rating changes in the English Premier League lately. I never noticed rating changes in Huddersfield and today they have moved on to Primera Division/Spain so it seems to me they have forgotten about Huddersfield. (Maybe because it appears they go through the tables from down to up and there might have been ranking changes due to matchdays while they were doing rating changes, but that is just a theory) However, how can they be reminded?

Yes, they forgot. You might want to send them a message on Twitter.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I don't even have a Twitter account and I don't want to start with Twitter now. I looked on facebook in the meanwhile, but it doesn't seem like you can send them messages there. So I guess I will have to hope they notice anyway...