Sign in to follow this  
Azfarnaim

Easily getting on debt . Income money is not enough to pay the wages .

The income money from ticket sponsor and etc is not enough after deducted on player wage . You cannot have a good team if this is not be changed cause a good player have a high salary plus the wages is deducted 2 time a week since we play twice game a week . Plus a small team will be on debt because they get low quantity of sponsor ticket and so on . 

5 hours ago, Azfarnaim said:

The income money from ticket sponsor and etc is not enough after deducted on player wage . You cannot have a good team if this is not be changed cause a good player have a high salary plus the wages is deducted 2 time a week since we play twice game a week . Plus a small team will be on debt because they get low quantity of sponsor ticket and so on

Let's just agree to disagree.

You don't need a team full of top players (both in the main XI and in the backups) to win. It's the correct mix of players and tactics makes the difference. 

I play in a competitive GW. I have a concern-free squad which it's composed by 11x 90+ players as main XI and the rest of back ups on the 89- range (with 3 outfield 89 as first reserve, the rest 88- and the gk 87- to avoid concerns) with most of the back up players coming directly from the youth system. My team doesn't have an impressive stadium (roughly around 36k seats) for a first division side, so on paper it is at disadvantage in term of income money to several other clubs (some of them having 80+ k stadiums)... And my team is the most successfull team in the GW by far, having won a lot of thropies - including achieving the four triplete under my managment last season.

I suggest you to focus more on your squad.

On 12/12/2017 at 7:12 PM, RoyalAguila said:

Let's just agree to disagree.

You don't need a team full of top players (both in the main XI and in the backups) to win. It's the correct mix of players and tactics makes the difference. 

I play in a competitive GW. I have a concern-free squad which it's composed by 11x 90+ players as main XI and the rest of back ups on the 89- range (with 3 outfield 89 as first reserve, the rest 88- and the gk 87- to avoid concerns) with most of the back up players coming directly from the youth system. My team doesn't have an impressive stadium (roughly around 36k seats) for a first division side, so on paper it is at disadvantage in term of income money to several other clubs (some of them having 80+ k stadiums)... And my team is the most successfull team in the GW by far, having won a lot of thropies - including achieving the four triplete under my managment last season.

I suggest you to focus more on your squad.

I agree with you 100 % . But in the future i hope there have an improvement with the weekly income for the team . I also have a average squad . But i always make my team with a depth squad . I mean extra one player for each position in case we have an injury or suspended . But my team also have free from concern .