lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

171,774 posts in this topic

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have them all on one thread so post here when you are stuck with a deal and are not quite sure what to do.....

Here's an example (dont answer its not real so dont need the help)

Should i trade Cristiano Ronaldo for Eto'o and Deco?

i was thinking about counter-ing to eto'o and milito plus 10m because i need a better defence, help please?

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have them all on one thread so post here when you are stuck with a deal and are not quite sure what to do.....

Here's an example (dont answer its not real so dont need the help)

Should i trade Cristiano Ronaldo for Eto'o and Deco?

i was thinking about counter-ing to eto'o and milito plus 10m because i need a better defence' date=' help please?[/quote']

Many have tried, many have failed, but let's try to make this a success. ;)

Many have tried' date=' many have failed, but let's try to make this a success. ;)[/quote']

All it needs is to be made sticky so when people go onto the page to make a new thread, they see this at the top and think ''Ah, theres already a suitable thread i can post this in, so why not?'' (then they post in here lol)

Cubelano likes this

I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow.

I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do to get him to allow it. Pepe and Baptista are not used atall so i dont feel a need to keep them.

What should i offer instead?

KYQS, DerbyPower, M.U.F.C and 4 others like this

I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow.

I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do to get him to allow it. Pepe and Baptista are not used atall so i dont feel a need to keep them.

What should i offer instead?

Lower the amount of cash to like 10M, I guess that would go through... :)

Or maybe trade Pepe and 22M only, because I doubt Baptista will go down. Baptista is one excellent form now. ;)

Shady likes this

I've got another one

Should i sell Juninho for 23 mil and Martin Jorgensen

Would this be a better deal 5 mil plus Montolivo

I'm a tough manager and i would go for both of them and 5m

SM Tony likes this

A deal worth accepting?

Ive been offered £15Million for Steve Sidwell

Should i accept?

I would snap whoever offered that's arm off!

They must be insane, your lucky if you get 5m for sidwell!

Accept it immediately lol.

Help!I'm Velez Sarsfield in Pe sul Americano...whatever and I've got 2.1m in the bank.Luckily I accepted an offer for Bustos so I'll get 9m tommorow.Is there any 89+ defenders or mids I can buy that havent already been snapped up?Thanks

KYQS likes this

i dont have any problem with any particular deal but i face problem signing players from managed club.i control 2 teams bayern and man u and have loads of finance.just wanted to ask how how is any world class player worth between 93-98 and age group 23-27.i make offeres to many players but i only offer money but many counter offer demands a star player from my squad like ronaldo and less.whats the use of gettin a 94 or 95 or 96 ranked player if i have to give 1 myself.so plz help me estimate a money value for players ranging from 93-98 and their age groups. thanx

Cubelano likes this

I need a replacement for Miguel angel angulo (W ). who should I get? I don't have many options atm as I don't have much money so some suggestions are welcome. I need one who will probably be a 90+ next time. Please don't suggest Nani, Babel , Govou or Petrov.

KYQS and M.U.F.C like this

i dont understand your last post chelsea1992...

i'm not very good in english...lollllll

ok well someone put a bid of 15milion on one of my players and noone thought it would go through but it did.

KYQS likes this