lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ross Barkley or William Carvahlo!? Which one is better to sign' date=' and whats all the hype with william is he really that good[/quote']

I like most Ross Barkley, but Carvahlo is good too.

Sergio Aguero or Marco Reus + Jordi Alba??? I have Sergio Aguero in this deal and another manager badly wants him and is willing to offer those two.....

I think it's a good deal for you. Aguero is the best strikers in the world but you get to Reus who has a great potential and a good side (not easy to get).

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sergio Aguero or Marco Reus + Jordi Alba??? I have Sergio Aguero in this deal and another manager badly wants him and is willing to offer those two.....

Reus and Alba.

Reus alone would be a reasonable deal' date=' and considering that he's now offering you also Alba, i'd say that you can accept without problems, mate.:)[/b']

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ross Barkley or William Carvahlo!? Which one is better to sign' date=' and whats all the hype with william is he really that good[/quote']

anyone is a great choice. I like a little bit Barkley

Accept the deal. The duo is a great option

Ramires + Van Ginkel or Sanchez or Cuadrado + Callejon

A short time Cuadrado + Callejón.

A long term is perhaps best Ramirez + Van Ginkel, because I do not see Callejón and/or Cuadrado going too far.

Kroos or vidal? Is a good deal to sell insigne vilhena alex sandro and depay for one of those?

Thanks in advance

Vidal. And yes, all sold as necessary to get Vidal or Kroos.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Vidal. And yes' date=' all sold as necessary to get Vidal or Kroos.[/quote']

Thanks a lot for the reply, I have already accepted the offer to sell all of them!

Reus + Alba

Ramires + Van Ginkel or Sanchez or Cuadrado + Callejon

Sanchez...

Barkley...

Neymar or Karim Benzema + Raphael Varane?

Santos team still with Neymar, Benzema would be a direct replacement, Varane would be a massive improvement on Rodrigo Caio. Even ignoring this, would Benzema and Varane still be the best option?

Thanks in advance!

Santos team still with Neymar' date=' Benzema would be a direct replacement, Varane would be a massive improvement on Rodrigo Caio. Even ignoring this, would Benzema and Varane still be the best option?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I'd go for Benzema and Varane yes.

Santos team still with Neymar' date=' Benzema would be a direct replacement, Varane would be a massive improvement on Rodrigo Caio. Even ignoring this, would Benzema and Varane still be the best option?

Benzema and Varane, do not hesitate friend.

Real Madrid pair. Don't hesitate!

Benzema + Varane

I'd take the duo, definitely.