lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have a very thin squad and 15.1mil cash.

Ramsey is available for that money, but there is also Sterling.

I would like them both, but the only players I think I can trade off are Thauvin and Gundogan. Thoughts?

or one player Oscar.

Ramsey is available for that money' date=' but there is also Sterling.

I would like them both, but the only players I think I can trade off are Thauvin and Gundogan. Thoughts?

or one player Oscar.[/quote']

Keep Thauvin, try to get Sterling using Gundogan.

And you need more money for Oscar, so sell anyone else and must get him.

Try Gundogan + Cash for Ramsey + Sterling if not then get Sterling and Ramsey they are better than Gundogan and Thauvin

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ginter or Torres Oliver + Berahino?

The duo

I need to raise some funds

If you could bold the ones to sell.

Kurzawa

Kevin Wimmer

Paul Dummett

Mehdi Abeid

Borges Wendell

Diego Poyet

Borges wendell

Dummet

should i swap ZABALETA' date=' Pablo [/b']or PEPE, Ferreira for AZPILICUETA, César? or should i keep them?

Keep them

Marquinhos or Rolling Stones + Goretzka?

The duo

Manuel Neuer OR Thibaut Courtois??? SM Terms??

Anyone' date=' i go to neuer

Should i swap nasri and 13m for OSCAR

Keep/get oscar

Nathaniel Chalobah + Leon Goretzka for Pastore?

The dúo

leno or szczesny?

Szzesny

Should I swap my Cavani for Joel Campbell?

Keep cavani

Get sterling and ramsey selling thauvin

Sanchez or Neymar....money is an issue since Alexis is 10 mil cheaper! Im signing a new forward btw

just take Neymar' date=' he can and will be higher rated than Alexis will ever be and he is younger.

Someone offer Matija Nastasic for My David Luiz. Shall I accept the deal, in both long term and short term? Thank you :)

Nope, keep Luiz

Need to sign a CM from amongst the following options. Which one to go for??

Ander Herrera

Reges Fernando

Ander Iturraspe

KP Boateng

James Milner

Fernando, 2nd choice would be Herrera

Someone offer Matija Nastasic for My David Luiz. Shall I accept the deal' date=' in both long term and short term? Thank you :)[/quote']

I wouldn't do it.

Luiz might have been underwhelming (in my opinion) at Chelsea, but I get a feeling he'll do a much better job at PSG playing next to Silva.

I've never understood the hype surrounding Nastasic to be fair. He just seems like an ordinary CB to me. Plus, Luiz could be a decent midfielder too.

After the World Cup, I thought of selling Rooney. I currently have Messi, Ronaldo and Higuain as forwards. I can swap Rooney for Di Maria or snap some young talents. What do u guys think? Should I keep Rooney?

After the World Cup' date=' I thought of selling Rooney. I currently have Messi, Ronaldo and Higuain as forwards. I can swap Rooney for Di Maria or snap some young talents. What do u guys think? Should I keep Ronney?[/quote']

get di Maria

After the World Cup' date=' I thought of selling Rooney. I currently have Messi, Ronaldo and Higuain as forwards. I can swap Rooney for Di Maria or snap some young talents. What do u guys think? Should I keep Rooney?[/quote']

Despite him not shining on the WC stage yet! Hes still a very good forward to have and a consistent legend in the BPL. But if you can get Di Maria try get some moreo ut of the deal!

benatia or garay

Garay for me

isco/ griezmann for correa + 20m

Isco and Griezmann are both class...Correa is a top top prospect and could possibly be the next big thing if he does well at Atletico next season. I think your not getting much out of the deal tho.If you can get a Isco/Griez calibre player with that 20 million then by all means do the deal, but only if you can buy someone 100% for the cash. Try ask for more tho...Also if i had a choice id sell Isco instead as i prefer Griezmann much more!!

I am in need of a new CB...but im not sure who to go for...Is Bonnuci a good option? Or will i be wasting my cash? I know hes tough and very good defensively but im worried he might decrease soon, esp since he didnt get picked against England last night!!

Or Chiellini?

Isco and Griezmann are both class...Correa is a top top prospect and could possibly be the next big thing if he does well at Atletico next season. I think your not getting much out of the deal tho.If you can get a Isco/Griez calibre player with that 20 million then by all means do the deal' date=' but only if you can buy someone 100% for the cash. Try ask for more tho...Also if i had a choice id sell Isco instead as i prefer Griezmann much more!![/quote']

Well I could sell thiago instead of these 2? And get 25 mill

Well I could sell thiago instead of these 2? And get 25 mill

Nah keep Thiago, i really think hes the new star like pirlo, fabregas, xavi...

btw take look at my post on signing a centre back,,bonnuci, chiellini or who else?