lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

172,362 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Fanatic85 said:

O. Dembele or Sane or Jesus? :)

Dembele, Jesus then Sane in that order. So I would get dembele, he's gonna rise to 90 in the summer too

Fanatic85 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Dembele, Jesus then Sane in that order. So I would get dembele, he's gonna rise to 90 in the summer too

Can Sane reach 90 in next review? he started to play constantly in 1st team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, azoT93 said:

Can Sane reach 90 in next review? he started to play constantly in 1st team

Yeah i believe he will, Pep seems to have a lot of faith in him and hes performing well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah i believe he will, Pep seems to have a lot of faith in him and hes performing well.

Yes thanks, and trio Sane Sterling and Jesus just started to play really good before Jesus injury, hope he will come nack soon

Kierans91 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, azoT93 said:

Yes thanks, and trio Sane Sterling and Jesus just started to play really good before Jesus injury, hope he will come nack soon

Should be back playing next season. If Man city invest well in summer (defensively) they should be a force next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fanatic85 said:

O. Dembele or Sane or Jesus? :)

Gabriel JESUS is the real star of the trio both Dembele and Sane are great to and will reach a good rating but Gabriel JESUS will be a real superstar imo. 

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Dembele, Jesus then Sane in that order. So I would get dembele, he's gonna rise to 90 in the summer too

 

Fanatic85 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, S04 said:

Gabriel JESUS is the real star of the trio both Dembele and Sane are great to and will reach a good rating but Gabriel JESUS will be a real superstar imo. 

 

Dembele imo, that's the great thing about football everyone has a difference in an opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How would you rank these on the basis of potential future ratings. considering time period of 1-2 years.
sane, bernardo silva, asensio, kimmich, romagnoli, dybala, lemar

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

How would you rank these on the basis of potential future ratings. considering time period of 1-2 years.
sane, bernardo silva, asensio, kimmich, romagnoli, dybala, lemar

Thanks.

for me potential in 2 years

Dybala 94 Bernardo 92 Kimmich 92 Romagnoli 91 Sane 91  Lemar and Asensio 90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My star Forwards are Icardi and Lukaku

 

is it realistic this summer or end of 2017  that we will be seen

Icardi 93 +2 behind Higuian the best player Seria A

Lukaku 92  +1

?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

for me potential in 2 years

Dybala 94 Bernardo 92 Kimmich 92 Romagnoli 91 Sane 91  Lemar and Asensio 90

Thanks, do you rate iccardi higher than dybala ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now