lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hi, i need help. in my game world Dalbert (Inter Milan) is free and i can buy him for 8 mln. what do you think? i read Spalletti is revitalizing some player like Santon, Ranocchia and other who were near to will sell.. and i think he could be able to remove the start's problem of Dalbert. i don't want waste 8 mln :D

On 04/12/2017 at 11:44 PM, azoT93 said:

Can you please help me with deals

Kolasinac or Kurzawa

And

Koke + M.Gerson or Isco + Sane

Kurzawa

Isco+Sane

On 05/12/2017 at 3:27 PM, Yuasa said:

hi, i need help. in my game world Dalbert (Inter Milan) is free and i can buy him for 8 mln. what do you think? i read Spalletti is revitalizing some player like Santon, Ranocchia and other who were near to will sell.. and i think he could be able to remove the start's problem of Dalbert. i don't want waste 8 mln :D

Worth it...played last game

On 05/12/2017 at 7:40 PM, adisbegic10 said:

Brandt+Kolasinac+A.Ayew or Oblak?

My reserve GK is Allison.Both Brandt and Kolasinac will be first team.

3 for 1 is always good 

On 08/12/2017 at 7:16 PM, liamgriff said:

Sarabia, Correa, Berardi, klassen

Who has the best future out of them? in order? 

ATM Correa, Berardi, Klaasen, Sarabia

5 hours ago, Peppo Espy said:

Semedo or Walker? 
Bailly or Jose Gimenez? 

Walker

Bailly

14 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Tough one. I'd probably go for the former but a top CB is hard to find. Guess it depends what you need more.

Christensen or Davinson Sanchez?

Christensen ATM Starting XI

Although Davinson Sanchez is a fantastic player 

Worth keeping he's been a revelation at SCP but depends on what you mean by worth keeping ? He might not do what he has in another league as liga nos is absolutely dreadful not to mention so corrupt but anyway will probably max at 89/90 in Lisbon not sure what he gets next rating 88 possible 89 in my opinion but he's been top quality though it's hard to judge in liga nos. If it was me and i needed a 88/89/90 in that position i'd hold for 1 more season see if he can do it again or get a big move.  It's pretty much guaranteed that if you do well in on of the big three in Portugal you move to Wolves cough sorry that's FCP players  i mean you move to a bigger club for 30m but of course this may be the time to sell if he does move sell when hot unless you know for fact he's special.

Rightio firstly this setup is 100% full but inactive and really hard to buy players so bear in mind. 

T.Werner for De Ligt, K.Havertz, Kean, Arp and Augustin current only worthwhile striker is Icardi next best is V,Janssen defence is Semedo Skriniar Kimpembe Spinazolla/Palmieri 

mid = L.Pellegrini Kessie Diawara Guedes Chiesa 

I can only play 1 up top as i only have icardi i don't like being limited like this but i don't think those 5 are worth it for Werner does anyone else? 

If i lose de ligt i have m.sarr diop mere fosu mensah 

if i lose havertz i don't exactly have a direct replacement closest are renaato sanches and c.soler to a replacement. 

if i lose kean and arp i stilll have pinamonti a.ruiz ect quite comfortable in youth strikers of good quality 

My next best to Augustin is Mayoral and Sanabria* betis

On 18/12/2017 at 2:32 AM, S04 said:

Rightio firstly this setup is 100% full but inactive and really hard to buy players so bear in mind. 

T.Werner for De Ligt, K.Havertz, Kean, Arp and Augustin current only worthwhile striker is Icardi next best is V,Janssen defence is Semedo Skriniar Kimpembe Spinazolla/Palmieri 

mid = L.Pellegrini Kessie Diawara Guedes Chiesa 

I can only play 1 up top as i only have icardi i don't like being limited like this but i don't think those 5 are worth it for Werner does anyone else? 

If i lose de ligt i have m.sarr diop mere fosu mensah 

if i lose havertz i don't exactly have a direct replacement closest are renaato sanches and c.soler to a replacement. 

if i lose kean and arp i stilll have pinamonti a.ruiz ect quite comfortable in youth strikers of good quality 

My next best to Augustin is Mayoral and Sanabria* betis

First of all, I'm envying you a lot for being part of that setup, I've been trying to join it for almost a year but it's almost impossibile :(

I've just seen your team (we are friend) and I can easily tell you to keep your players. Havertz alone will have Werner rating in a few years, and I think that De Ligt and Arp have good chances to become top players. I'm not mentioning Kean and Augustin, but they are very good material too. You have Mayoral too (don't forget Pinamonti), and your starter is Icardi... you don't need Werner, better keeping your 5 little stars and in a few years having at least 2-3 new Werner.

P.s. if you can help me in any way to join the setup, please contact me.