lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

On 1/3/2018 at 1:21 AM, Marek said:

Would you swap Ismaila Sarr for Nathaniel Clyne?
None of them would be a starter for me, but Clyne would be a great sub for my fullbacks, while Sarr won't, because I've already Sanè and Pulisic as subs.
My principal doubts are are about Clyne's injury and Sarr's SM potential.
P.s. long term project

Clyne 

On 1/5/2018 at 7:41 AM, Cyman85 said:

Weigl or Saúl Niguez?

Saul 

On 1/5/2018 at 6:31 PM, Llourinho said:

Davinson SANCHEZ or Alex SANDRO ?

Sandro 

On 1/6/2018 at 12:19 AM, Cyman85 said:

What is Kante’s potential for rising in the future? Will he ever get to 94?

If France wins the world cup in the summer, entirely possible. A decent run in the champions league would help but Barca in the next round won't help

Can anyone help with some difficult decisions to make, potential over actual rating:

GK Choose 1 or 2 from: Burki 90, Murara Neto 89, Karius 88, Strakosha 87, Rubén Blanco 85, Casteels 86

D(R) Choose 1 from: Zappacosta 88, Odriozola 87, Marusic 87

D(C) 2 from: Laporte 90, Iñigo Martinez 90, Romagnoli 90, Yerri Mina (doubt if will be regular) 89, Kimpembe 88

M(C) 1 from: Vecino 91, Strootman 91, Allan 90

1 hour ago, aavf said:

Can anyone help with some difficult decisions to make, potential over actual rating:

GK Choose 1 or 2 from: Burki 90, Murara Neto 89, Karius 88, Strakosha 87, Rubén Blanco 85, Casteels 86

D(C) 2 from: Laporte 90, Iñigo Martinez 90, Romagnoli 90, Yerri Mina (doubt if will be regular) 89, Kimpembe 88

Burki, Strakosha

Zappacosta

Laporte, Kimpembe/Mina

Strootman

5 hours ago, aavf said:

GK: Strakosha, Neto

RB: Odriozola

CB: Laporte/Mina, Kimpembe

CM: Strootman/Allan

On 17/01/2018 at 8:19 PM, Cvilhete said:

loureiro allan/vecino or dembele (spurs) 

Dembele for me 

On 17/01/2018 at 3:32 PM, aavf said:

Neto

zapapcosta

Laporte, Romagnoli

Allan/Strootman

On 15/01/2018 at 10:01 AM, liamgriff said:

Sell Messi for Auba, pulisic and Werner? 

Keep Messi

On 10/01/2018 at 7:20 PM, Divir said:

Lindelof or Skriniar?

Skriniar 

4 hours ago, steauaseka said:

Butland and you are still pathetic .

PS. Marek is a cheater , ask anybody from EC30000

Don't believe this man. "More than 20 managers" means him and other 3-4 managers, people with nothing better to do in their lives than insulting in a game and well known as haters. They haven't any evidence, while I've posted every screenshot of the conversation with the manager I had a deal with. The manager directly commented explaining why he accepted my offer.

Last but not less important: SM have banned from the game steauaseka for insulting me for weeks and banned from the newsfeed every other manager that was with him. Do you think that SM would have banned them without controlling every detail of my profile and without being sure that I'm honest? He's trying to do brain washing to people, but only some elements believe him and the one banned is not me, guess why.

P.s. him or his friends are now creating fake accounts called "Marek small d*ck cheater" or "Marek son of disabled". Just to make you understand what kind of "people" we are talking about. ;)

3 minutes ago, Marek said:

Don't believe this man. "More than 20 managers" means him and other 3-4 managers, people with nothing better to do in their lives than insulting in a game and well known as haters. They haven't any evidence, while I've posted every screenshot of the conversation with the manager I had a deal with. The manager directly commented explaining why he accepted my offer.

Last but not less important: SM have banned from the game steauaseka for insulting me for weeks and banned from the newsfeed every other manager that was with him. Do you think that SM would have banned them without controlling every detail of my profile and without being sure that I'm honest? He's trying to do brain washing to people, but only some elements believe him and the one banned is not me, guess why.

P.s. him or his friends are now creating fake accounts called "Marek small d*ck cheater" or "Marek son of disabled". Just to make you understand of what kind of "people" we are talking about. ;)

I never had more then one account in my life , you know better how is to manage more .Marek is Italian ,3 out of 4 italians from that GW said he is a cheater ....all the other people who bother to post on the news feed said he is cheater (more then 20).