lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thinking of selling Harry Kane for a crop of young players to try and improve my team in the longterm. Have the following 3 offers:

Rashford, lafont, jorge, maxime lopes and zakaria.

Di ligt, heinrichs, dahoud, malcom, ozyarabal and havertz.

Rugani, de Sciglio, gagliardini, gnabry, Gerson, druissi, blas, brenet, ruben dias, Loftus Cheek,  and abel ruiz ( barca b).

Am I wrong in thinking the middle option is best?

Thanks 

3 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

vecino or wanyama or moussa dembele?

It depends on what you need. The positions of these players are a little different and I could not compare the utility in your team. 
In my opinion, pick the one that you need in your main squad. 
Or maybe you talk about MOUSA DEMBELE (Spurs). In that situation, if you are low on club funds, pick him.
If you are looking for a potential riser in the summer review, go for VECINO.

1 hour ago, Ziro said:

It depends on what you need. The positions of these players are a little different and I could not compare the utility in your team. 
In my opinion, pick the one that you need in your main squad. 
Or maybe you talk about MOUSA DEMBELE (Spurs). In that situation, if you are low on club funds, pick him.
If you are looking for a potential riser in the summer review, go for VECINO.

all three would be to play cm, i already have dembele, but looking for one who would potentially get to 92

38 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

all three would be to play cm, i already have dembele, but looking for one who would potentially get to 92

Vecino is a good choice at the moment, trust me.

If any of you are interested in buying CM to rise from 91 to 92, here is a list with potential risers, ranked in a random way, they worth keeping an eye on them. I am not 100% sure about an rating increase, but these under 24 years old players are not to miss.
Saul Niguez, Thomas Lemar and Corentin Tolisso are the most probable to rise in the summer review. 
That is my opinion, if someone thinks there are other alternatives, you are invited to share with us. 

On 27/01/2018 at 7:48 PM, Ziro said:

Vecino is a good choice at the moment, trust me.

If any of you are interested in buying CM to rise from 91 to 92, here is a list with potential risers, ranked in a random way, they worth keeping an eye on them. I am not 100% sure about an rating increase, but these under 24 years old players are not to miss.
Saul Niguez, Thomas Lemar and Corentin Tolisso are the most probable to rise in the summer review. 
That is my opinion, if someone thinks there are other alternatives, you are invited to share with us. 

I agree with these names that you indicate.

And in your opinion, what do you think about these:

Leroy Sane, 91, 22 years old, Man. City -> 92 ?

Sterling, 91, 23 years old, Man. City -> 92 ?

Umtiti, 91, 24 years old, Barcelona -> 92 ? 

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

I agree with these names that you indicate.

And in your opinion, what do you think about these:

Leroy Sane, 91, 22 years old, Man. City -> 92 ?

Sterling, 91, 23 years old, Man. City -> 92 ?

Umtiti, 91, 24 years old, Barcelona -> 92 ? 

Thank you.

Judging by the overall performance of these three players, all of them have chances to rise in the summer review. The arguments are based on what position are they currently playing .

Umtiti is a good defender, judging the LaLiga play-style - (a little unbalanced in defense and very attacking style. ) Umtiti is like a breath of fresh air for Barcelona, he earned his role in the main team, in my opinion.  If Barcelona will win the LaLiga this season (who knows? There are lots of surprises in the European football lately) he should rise to 92. 

Sterling and Sane, since they are team-mates, I should judge them together (blame me, I deserve :) ) Both are young, have a lot of potential to show and I think they deserve a rating increase, Sterling is a really good right wing and Sane a good opportunity in the left-wing, so they complete each other. If Manchester show us a good season ( European Champions League too!) i think they both deserve a rating increase.

Don't get me wrong, the increase of rating is based on which team get the title in the national premiership and which one win the European (Champions League or Europa League) title.

Mahrez or Aaron Martin + Borja Mayoral + 15m? Cash is important, long term project. I have good covers for Mahrez for the future (Pjaca, Neres and lots of potential stars), but I'm not totally convinced about Borja Mayoral.

7 minutes ago, Marek said:

Mahrez or Aaron Martin + Borja Mayoral + 15m? Cash is important, long term project. I have good covers for Mahrez for the future (Pjaca, Neres and lots of potential stars), but I'm not totally convinced about Borja Mayoral.

I am a little skeptic about Mayoral, too. But let's face the facts: playing for Real Madrid as a attacking player is a challenge for everyone. But he is young, has a lot of potential and I can guarantee you a rating increase +1 in the summer. 
Aaron Martin, no comments. Brilliant player, a rare jewel of the Spanish football in defense (especially the left side), and surely he is gonna get an increase in the summer.
I can assure you, in term for a great project to take the duo+money, because as you said, there are covers for Mahrez.
With the money you can buy lots of wonder-kids, or even good players for the upcoming reviewed leagues.

10 hours ago, Marek said:

Hmm very tight in my opinion. Toss a coin mate. 

12 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

30 M + André Gomes + Leon Bailey or Mbappe?

God, this is the hardest decision ever. But I can give you some advices about this deal.
If you get the duo and the money, the chances of getting a next-suprerstar are certain.  The other managers in your gameworld make the difference, in fact if the competition in your gameworld is weak, you can get Mbappe next time you have an opportunity. 
Gomes and Bailey are really good players, with chances to rise. They are currently playing in competitive leagues, in comparison with Mbappe (no offense, but this a fact, judging by the inequality of the Ligue1). 
If you really want Mbappe, go for him, but I am sure that you already have better options for winder/striker. 
Gomes and Bailey are good substitutes sometimes, you can make a difference with that extra-money. 

25 minutes ago, Ziro said:

God, this is the hardest decision ever. But I can give you some advices about this deal.
If you get the duo and the money, the chances of getting a next-suprerstar are certain.  The other managers in your gameworld make the difference, in fact if the competition in your gameworld is weak, you can get Mbappe next time you have an opportunity. 
Gomes and Bailey are really good players, with chances to rise. They are currently playing in competitive leagues, in comparison with Mbappe (no offense, but this a fact, judging by the inequality of the Ligue1). 
If you really want Mbappe, go for him, but I am sure that you already have better options for winder/striker. 
Gomes and Bailey are good substitutes sometimes, you can make a difference with that extra-money. 

Cardinale (yes my problem with the keeper continues lol) Aurier, Mascherano (De Vrij), Koulibaly, Jonas Hector (R. Guerreiro (Unhappy Level 1)), Casemiro (Krychowiak), André Gomes (Unhappy Level 2), Strootman, Firmino, Mertens, Lukaku...and the 87 Bailey...

Its a short team in a very competitive championship...Bailey costed me 5 M and André Gomes 25 M + Ben Gibson...i want to play in a 4-2-3-1...Casemiro and Strootman...Mertens in the left, Firmino behind Lukaku...and the right winger is missing :) 

The hype of Mbappe (already 91 :/) is crazy and wont gonna stop...maybe André Gomes+Bailey+15 M? :)

29 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Cardinale (yes my problem with the keeper continues lol) Aurier, Mascherano (De Vrij), Koulibaly, Jonas Hector (R. Guerreiro (Unhappy Level 1)), Casemiro (Krychowiak), André Gomes (Unhappy Level 2), Strootman, Firmino, Mertens, Lukaku...and the 87 Bailey...

Its a short team in a very competitive championship...Bailey costed me 5 M and André Gomes 25 M + Ben Gibson...i want to play in a 4-2-3-1...Casemiro and Strootman...Mertens in the left, Firmino behind Lukaku...and the right winger is missing :) 

The hype of Mbappe (already 91 :/) is crazy and wont gonna stop...maybe André Gomes+Bailey+15 M? :)

In this situation, go for MBAPPE. Get rid of Andre Gomes (because he is unhappy) and Bailey (get some substitute instead, you know very well the Portuguese league and maybe some good prospects are there). But only these two players + 15 M. It is enough money.
You should contact the other manager and tell him the offer, negociate the terms and get Mbappe

2 hours ago, Ziro said:

In this situation, go for MBAPPE. Get rid of Andre Gomes (because he is unhappy) and Bailey (get some substitute instead, you know very well the Portuguese league and maybe some good prospects are there). But only these two players + 15 M. It is enough money.
You should contact the other manager and tell him the offer, negociate the terms and get Mbappe

No problem there...i have a huge youth team with a lot of hot prospects (neres, xadas, sessegnon, dimata, wober, salcedo, quina, svilar, konate...etc)....Bailey is the bigger (87)...but the level of the team 91/92 asks for something special ;)  

6 hours ago, TMCosta said:

30 M + André Gomes + Leon Bailey or Mbappe?

Have to go with mbappe in my opinion mate. I know he is hyped but you have to agree his stats back the hype up. You have to consider that he may actually be that good and a player you simply cannot sell. 

27 minutes ago, Princeyaby said:

Have to go with mbappe in my opinion mate. I know he is hyped but you have to agree his stats back the hype up. You have to consider that he may actually be that good and a player you simply cannot sell. 

hehehe TY but im trying to buy him not sell ;)