2beastyy

Is ibra worth selling?

Me and my mates have a league going atm in the app. I'm managing ibra and was wondering if he was worth letting go. The app values him at 5 mil which is surprising.  I know that he might get a downgrade soon but we wont be playing for more than a year... from what I can tell players don't have stats, its only their rating that matters, therefore high rated, older players should be the way to go correct? 

8 hours ago, 2beastyy said:

Me and my mates have a league going atm in the app. I'm managing ibra and was wondering if he was worth letting go. The app values him at 5 mil which is surprising.  I know that he might get a downgrade soon but we wont be playing for more than a year... from what I can tell players don't have stats, its only their rating that matters, therefore high rated, older players should be the way to go correct? 

Players do have attributes (as seen is soccerwiki) and different affinities to positions - so it's not only the rating that matters. So the individual players attributes and the tactic are also play an important part to your team performance.... Putting an XI composed by high rated older players doesn't ensure automatic victory, especially if the individual attributes and tactics don't make the team balanced. Bottom line - both players and tactic do matter.

Regarding selling Ibra or not, this depends on your project. If you are in for the short term, stick with Ibra... For mid-long term, find a new striker and sell Ibra.