Ive made a huge mistake guys, signed multiple super stars, and now that I am looking at it their bloody weekly wage is going to eat me up. At this moment im upposed to lose 2 million every week. My mere income of 200k aint enough to cancel out the wages of 2.4 million per week. I cant release players because the chaiman wont let me release anyone, I cant trade players away because most are transferred banned, and I cant sell players because im playing in a 10 person league, the AI wont bid on any of my players although I list them up for minimum. What the hell do I do? 

nothing. you cant do anything. You have to learn how the game plays out, you must manage finances as well as the playing side of things.You can buy a team of superstars and hope you win the league to grab as much prize money as possible, but that takes 3 months at a time.

8 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

nothing. you cant do anything. You have to learn how the game plays out, you must manage finances as well as the playing side of things.You can buy a team of superstars and hope you win the league to grab as much prize money as possible, but that takes 3 months at a time.

haha well rip me 

20 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

what could happen if I go bankrupt then?

At this point I have about 4 weeks before I hit 0 

6 hours ago, 2beastyy said:

what could happen if I go bankrupt then?

At this point I have about 4 weeks before I hit 0 

You will just go into the red and won't be able to buy anyone.

Basically, if you list all of the players that you can then you should get some bids from the computer teams after a few days. Make sure you always have more than 21 though as that is the minimum.

Then buy some cheap youngsters who are guaranteed a rise and can make you a profit.