Callum Davis

European Leagues that need updating

I'm very confused as to why SM reviewed some European leagues and then not others. They covered all the big leagues but then didn't update the Dutch league, Portuguese league, Russian league Turkish league etc. They just skipped straight to South American leagues! Any update or explanation for this would be greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, Callum Davis said:

I'm very confused as to why SM reviewed some European leagues and then not others. They covered all the big leagues but then didn't update the Dutch league, Portuguese league, Russian league Turkish league etc. They just skipped straight to South American leagues! Any update or explanation for this would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately there is very little method to the updates and the European leagues are often reviewed at separate times. If I had to make a guess at the schedule from here on in (and it is only a guess apart from Korea and Japan) it would be something like:

March - Korea, Japan, USA, Norway and maybe Sweden.

April - Holland, Portugal, Turkey and maybe Bulgaria

May - Belgium, Greece, Ukraine, Russia, English Championship

June - France, Germany, Italy, Spain, England

July and August - The smaller European countries

On 10-3-2018 at 6:22 PM, Monolithic said:

Unfortunately there is very little method to the updates and the European leagues are often reviewed at separate times. If I had to make a guess at the schedule from here on in (and it is only a guess apart from Korea and Japan) it would be something like:

Doesn't the end-of-season review for the big 5 start in May (usually before the CL and EL finals and some of the domestic cup finals have been played)? I'd love it if the review begins after those finals.

3 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Doesn't the end-of-season review for the big 5 start in May (usually before the CL and EL finals and some of the domestic cup finals have been played)? I'd love it if the review begins after those finals.

Last year it did I think, but it really shouldn't this year. They have been so slow to update that there are a lot of countries that need their yearly review before they get to the big 5.

10 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Would after the World Cup make sense to do the big leagues?

What if for example, Griezmann or James Rodriguez, two players who shouldn't get a raise at the end of the season, have incredible World Cups?

Its simpler to do all the reviews, and then do a mini review after the WC for the star performers. Then they can clearly justify why players rose. Also what if someone had a great season, bad WC and then got a increase. Would be so conflicting

On 10/03/2018 at 5:22 PM, Monolithic said:

Just need these done in 21 days or so and we are about on track

wishful thinking...

On 3/14/2018 at 2:18 AM, -JMH- said:

Just need these done in 21 days or so and we are about on track

wishful thinking...

Well, I'm very curious if Norway and Sweden will follow after the MLS is finished. :)

11 hours ago, darkblade said:

Well, I'm very curious if Norway and Sweden will follow after the MLS is finished. :)

Its the only 2 leagues not reviewed from this time in 2017, very likely to happen soon

Anyone done a full review of Greek league. I've just joined an 80 rated max game world and have had a wee look at who may rise but not sure how much they will rise.