Philodoof

3rd League Germany - SoccerWiki adding group

I've been suggested to try this out:

since due to those annoying restrictments I cannot add players that frequently (1 per day at best)  and there is still quite a bunch  of relevant players missing from this League even though the season is more and more reaching it's end, I wanted to ask if there is people in this community who want to and have the opportunity to help me adding those players.

If so, I could list missing players here to save you the time of searching. :-) 

I tried to put it in a google spreadsheet. It's over 50 players. (and I'm not sure that's all all that are missing, because it's those I found missing when I voted in autumn 2017 for rating changes. There might have popped some more since then and I might have missed some. )

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yl1oTlt8gZhvolrD_OGODTyagIb9DbQFL-XTwC95cgA/edit?usp=sharing

I hope the link works and the way I intended, so that it can be looked at, while I should be the only one able to make changes. I so far only added further information for part of the players as far as I could find it, since I noticed how long it took. I could fill in the remaining information as well, if you want me to. But in case you want to check those informations yourself anyway, we don't need to do the work both. :-)

It would be helpful if you could inform me, when you added players from this list, then I could remove them from there for a better overview. :-)

cant look at the list without access, but make sure if any players are too be added, that you have already obtained all the data needed as per the SW submission sheet

IE

first name, surname

full name

DoB

height cm

weight kg

foot

position

club

I had a notification on my smartfone. Now you should have access. But it's strange.:-/ I wanted it in a way, that everybody could look at it, without asking for permission. I don't know where I made a mistake there.:-(  But you should be able to look at the table now. :-)

Yesterday evening I completed the list as far as I could, when I was bored.;-)  But for one player I couldn't find data about his height and for a bunch of 8 players I wasn't able to find information about weight. :-( But I was able to find all the information for the majority of players and I think so far I only have added players where I was able to find everything.

2 hours ago, Philodoof said:

I had a notification on my smartfone. Now you should have access. But it's strange.:-/ I wanted it in a way, that everybody could look at it, without asking for permission. I don't know where I made a mistake there.:-(  But you should be able to look at the table now. :-)

Yesterday evening I completed the list as far as I could, when I was bored.;-)  But for one player I couldn't find data about his height and for a bunch of 8 players I wasn't able to find information about weight. :-( But I was able to find all the information for the majority of players and I think so far I only have added players where I was able to find everything.

Will take a look when all my pending edits are approved. However you cannot add players without all the data it wont let you submit

Okay. I will leave those players on the file and then have a new look from time to time. Often those information are added at some point later. Especially during summer breaks when at some points clubs often are busy updating their team section on their club homepage. 

Added Biankadi, Wagner, Eggersglüß and Volkmer lately. Yesterday I spontaneously went into a break from this project, since I noticed that the backlog on edited players had shrunk to a rarely low level. I used that opportunity to clear my to-do list for those kinds of changes and then while on a roll I went through a bunch more. So I might have to wait a week or two until I can add the next League 3 player. :-( But it was worth it. ;)